Chapter 36

Todoroki had called Kirishima, telling him that Bakugou and him needed to get over to his place as soon as possible. As you can imagine, the red haired alpha didn't take to kindly to that order.

"Why the hell would we want to be anywhere near you? You're basically just giving as a free pass to beat the shit out of you." Kirishima told him honestly, not bothered by the threat he just gave. Clearly Todoroki hadn't been forgiven for what he did.

The half and half male let out a strong sigh at the stubbornness of the other alpha. "It's about Midoriya." He mumbled.

Kirishima stiffened on the other end of the phone, causing Bakugou to send him a confused glance. "What about him?" The redhead asked.

With a groan this time, Todoroki answered, "Look do you want to see him again or not? Just get your asses over here so I can explain with out you angrily hanging up and then hunting me down."

Kirishima growled and Bakugou shot up from where he was sitting to go over to his other mate. "What the fuck did you do, Todoroki?" He asked, picking up on the hints the other alpha was dropping.

"I didn't do anything, it was my father. Just get over already." Todoroki clarified before hanging up. He knew it would only take them ten minutes at most to get to his house now.

He placed his phone into his back pocket as he left his room and headed to the living room. Izuku had already taken a shower and was now drowning and a set of old clothes Todoroki had provided. The omega was sitting on the couch, greedily eating a bowl of rice he must have made while Todoroki was gone.

"You know I have better food than plain white rice." Todoroki said as he took a seat on the couch adjacent to the one Izuku sat on.

The omega shot him a quick glare. "I like plain white rice." He said back sassily.

Todoroki held his hands up in surrender. "My bad." He mumbled.

The pair fell into an awkward silence. Todoroki had no clue what to say now and Izuku didn't exactly want to strike up a conversation with him anyway.

After a few tense minutes, Todoroki finally spoke up. "Look Mido, I'm really sorry about everything. From that night at the party to my bastard of a father, but you have to believe me, I never asked for this. I had no clue that he was going to get you kidnapped for me." He apologized and pleaded, trying once again to mend the broken relationship he now had with the omega.

Izuku was silent again for a few moments before setting his bowl down on the coffee table. He fidgeted with his hands in his lap as he tried to think of the right words to say. "I... I know you didn't have anything to do with it. You've made some mistakes in the past, but I know you wouldn't do something like this." He said in a quiet voice.

Todoroki let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god." He mumbled.

"But," Izuku spoke up again, making all the hope leave Todoroki just as quickly as he gained it. "I'm not forgiving you for what you did. I don't know if I can ever forgive you for that."

The dejected look on Todoroki's face went unnoticed by Izuku, who still wouldn't meet his eyes. "I... yeah, I guess I deserve that." The dual haired man said with a nod.

The two didn't get to continue their conversation because a loud banging on Todoroki's front door interrupted them.

"Is that?..." Izuku asked the alpha with wide, hope filled eyes.

Todoroki nodded as he got up to go and let the other two alphas in. Izuku followed directly after him, grabbing onto the back of his shirt due to the nerves. He was paranoid from his time being kidnapped yet again. What if Endeavor had found out that Todoroki was letting him go? What if the league found out?

Todoroki took notice of how distressed the omega seemed and lightly carted a hand through Izuku's curls in an attempt to calm him down. It didn't seem to work very well, but at least it didn't make it worse.

"Ready?" Todoroki asked as they reached the door. Izuku eagerly nodded his head.

The door was swung opened to reveal two pissed off alphas.

"What the fuck did you need to talk-" Bakugou couldn't even finish his question before Izuku jumped out from behind Todoroki and tackled his two mates into a hug.

Kirishima and Bakugou were completely stunned, frozen in their shock. Bakugou was the first to recover, hugging Izuku back so tightly the omega thought he might faint. Kirishima came around a few seconds later, touching all over Izuku to make sure he was real and not a hallucination.

"Kitten? Please tell me I'm not dreaming right now." The red haired alpha pleaded.

Izuku beamed brightly at his two mates. "Nope, this is one hundred percent real." He confirmed.

"Oh thank god." Kirishima muttered before hugging Izuku just as tightly as Bakugou had.

"Where's Kaminari?" He asked, pulling away from Izuku slightly.

Izuku nervously chewed on his lip. "Still with the villains or sold at this point. I'm only here because Endeavor bought me for Todoroki. Kami didn't come with." He answered.

"He. fucking. what?!" Bakugou growled out, his fiery glare locked onto Todoroki now.

Before he could pounce at the other alpha, Izuku stepped between them, holding his hands up to stop his mate. "Todoroki had no idea, it was all Endeavor. As soon as I got here, he called you two over. Don't blame him for this, it really wasn't his fault."

Bakugou growled slightly, wrapping his arms around the omega and placing him in between him and Kirishima, far away from Todoroki. "Still don't trust him." He mumbled.

"And I'm not asking you to. I'm asking you to trust me." Izuku said, looking up into his mate's crimson eyes.

"Oh, that's playing dirty, kitten." Kirishima said with a small chuckle from behind Izuku.

Izuku stuck his tongue out at his mates. "We don't have time for this right now. We need to go to the agency and talk to Shinsou. We have to get Kami back." He said with a huff.

Kirishima nodded in agreement, Bakugou didn't make any sign that he agreed but it was obvious from the way he scooted both of his mates closer to the door.

"Let's go get that fucking loser then."