Chapter 4

Izuku's eyes were wide as he stared up at the two confused alphas, although Bakugou still seemed pretty pissed off. "W-what? No, of course not! I'm beta, Kacchan. You know that." He said hurriedly as he tried to collect himself and stop panicking, that would only make the pheromones worse.

Kirishima scrunched his brows as he held a hand over his nose in an attempt to filter out the sour smell. Distress pheromones always smelt bitter and sour, he wasn't exactly a fan. "Those are strong distress pheromones for a beta, Midoriya." He pointed out.

"Pheromones are different for everyone. Just because mine are stronger than the average beta doesn't mean I'm an omega. That's actually kind of offensive." Izuku said, the last sentence coming out quiet.

In all actuality, it was offensive to betas with strong pheromones. Kirishima had basically just said that if you have strong pheromones, whoop, you must be an omega. That's not how it works. Although beta's are traditionally the most neutral of the subgenders, it wasn't unheard of for them to have strong senses or scents.

Kirishima realized that what he had said could come off as offensive and quickly tried to correct himself. "Wait, that's not what I meant! I'm just saying that typically beta scents aren't this strong and I don't think I've ever witnessed yours this bad before either so-"

"Shitty Hair, just shut the hell up. He doesn't care." Bakugou said with an eye roll.

It was true though, Izuku really didn't care. He just wanted them both to leave him alone. It was extremely hard to control himself with them so close and if he wasn't careful his scent would soon change from distressed to aroused.

"Eye bags is looking for you, says you're sick or some shit." Bakugou said bluntly, his hands shoved into his pockets as he glared down at the other male.

Izuku nodded, eyeing the alpha warily. He wasn't fond of the fact he was near any alpha at the moment. He was in a very vulnerable state and could probably be easily overpowered.

"Well c'mon dumbass." The blond let his eyes roll at Izuku's dumbstruck face. "I don't trust that you'll be able to get back to him. You're scared as shit for some reason, you'll probably pass out if you heard something too loud."

"I'm fine, Kacchan-"

"Midoriya, dude, your best bet is to just listen to him. He's not gonna budge." Kirishima cut in, saving the inevitable battle it'd take for either of them to just give in to the other.

The omega groaned, but knew Kirishima was right. He pushed himself off the ground and followed Bakugou as he led the way back to the stairs.

"At least your scent's died down a little." Kirishima pointed out as they made their way down the stairs.

"Yeah." Izuku mumbled, rubbing his arm in discomfort. He just wanted to go home and sleep for a week, even though he knew that wasn't an option.

"Midoriya! Where the hell have you been?" Kaminari asked once the trio made it down to the main level of the building. The blond omega rushed to his friend and gave him a quick hug before checking him over for any visible injuries. He could still smell the faint scent of distress and his omega instincts kicked in hard.

Izuku just let it happen, knowing it'd only upset the other omega more if he pulled away. "I'm fine, Kami. I'll tell you about it later." He whispered so the two alphas behind him wouldn't hear.

"Damn right you are. You just ran off." Kaminari scolded, before hugging Izuku one more time for good measure, which made the green haired boy smile faintly. Kaminari had a lot of 'motherly' instincts along with Uraraka. It was nice since Izuku hadn't had that sort of bond in... a very long time.

"Jesus, Kaminari. What're you? Midoriya's mom?" Kirishima teased, bumping the other pro with his elbow.

Everyone, -Kaminari, Izuku, and Bakugou- stiffened at the joke. The redhead took note and felt guilt kick in for the third time that day. "What? What'd I say?" He asked, looking between the three of them desperately.

Bakugou smacked the back of his head harshly. "Just shut the fuck up." He growled, watching Izuku's reaction carefully.

"He didn't know, Kacchan." Izuku mumbled, grabbing the hem of Kaminari's shirt and messing with it in an attempt to distract himself and get some sort of comfort from being so close to his trusted friend.

"Doesn't make it okay." Bakugou grumbled as he trained his blazing gaze on the wall next to him.

Kirishima looked utterly wrecked as he tried to figure out what he did wrong. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I-"

"My mom's dead. Has been for a long time." Izuku said awkwardly, still messing with Kaminari's shirt as the other omega tried to find an easy out for the two. He could clearly tell that his friend wanted to leave, but Kaminari wasn't exactly sure how to make that happen.

Kirishima's shock was clear as day as he opened and closed his mouth, trying to think of what to say. "Midoriya, I'm so sorry. I didn't-"

Izuku shook his head, offering the redhead a small smile while holding back his tears. He was more emotional than usually because of his upcoming heat. "It's okay. You didn't know. It's not your fault."

The red haired alpha seemed at a loss for words, which is when Kaminari saw the opportunity to make a dash away and find his mate. Izuku was about to break down and Kaminari was going to go into full on protective omega mode. Which meant the only person he'd trust was Shinsou.

Thankfully, the purple haired alpha had already been looking for them and it only took about two minutes for the three of them to finally meet up. Shinsou figured out what was happening in a split second and pulled them both into an empty conference room.

Izuku and Kaminari placed themselves in a far corner, Izuku clinging onto the other omega tightly. Shinsou stayed by the door, giving them their space, which they both appreciated.

Once Izuku had calmed down, he just nestled into Kaminari's side and tried to fall asleep. Shinsou knew that it wasn't a good idea, but he wasn't about to voice his opinion to the omegas that were running on pure instinct at the moment.

Izuku was out like a light in a matter of minutes and Shinsou took that as the go ahead to approach his mate. He walked up to the two of them slowly, waiting for Kaminari to give him a sign that he was welcome.

The blond omega nodded towards himself and Shinsou slid down the wall, sitting right next to Kaminari and allowing the blond to lean back on him.

"Can you tell me what happened?" The alpha asked softly, brushing some strands of yellow hair out of the omega's face.

"Kirishima asked if I was Mido's mom and then Mido had to explain." Kaminari told him in a soft voice.

Shinsou let out a tired sigh before running his hand through Kaminari's hair while the omega purred in content. "You did good, getting him out of there." He praised, knowing that the omega loved to be praised. All omegas did, it was just a fact of nature.

After a few minutes, Shinsou pushed himself to his feet. "We should probably get him home, don't you think?" He asked, crouching down to his omega's level so he could grab Izuku.

Kaminari reluctantly nodded and let Shinsou pick up the unconscious Izuku. He followed his mate, sticking right to his side and not letting the other omega out of his sight.

Shinsou internally groaned, knowing that he wouldn't be able to get Kaminari away from Izuku until he woke up, at the earliest. There was a high chance Kaminari wouldn't leave his side for a few days.

"C'mon Denks, let's go."