Chapter 29

The blonde girl giggled to herself at the heartwarming display between the three mates. She was safely hidden from sight in the abandoned building a few stories up.

She stayed concealed until the pros moved onto the next location. Seeing they were gone, she fished out her phone, dialing a frequently used number and hitting call.

"What'd you need?" A gruff voice asked from the other line.

The girl giggled again at the clear annoyance in the man's tone. "I just heard an interesting conversation with a certain omegan pro hero." She said vaguely, knowing that was all she needed to say.

"Go on, you crazy bitch." The man said in exasperation. You'd think he'd be used to her after these years, but alas, somethings you never get used to.

"He knows I paraded around in his skin suit." She told him while heading to the cracked stairs of the building so she could start her journey back to their base.

"Why'd you need to phrase it like that?" He asked in disgust. "So he knows we know about him then?"

She hummed in confirmation. "They know we're planning something with him. We might want to hurry it up before those mates of his get even more protective than they already are." She pointed out, hopping out one of the busted windows.

"He's mated now?" The man groaned in annoyance. It would definitely complicate things.

"Yeah, two alphas. Once a whore, always a whore, I guess." She said with giggles once again. There was once a time when she was head over heels for that omega, but times changed.

"Fuck." The man said. "Hurry up and get back here, Toga. Shigaraki's gonna throw a goddamn tantrum about this."

"Awe, can't handle your boyfriend, Dabi?" Toga teased him, pulling away the phone from her ear as her companion yelled.

"He's not my fucking boyfriend, psycho!"

Toga nodded thoughtfully, even though Dabi couldn't see her. "That's right, I forgot you were a pussy. Sorry 'bout that." She said while hanging up the phone. She giggled maniacally thinking about how much trouble she'd be in when she returned to the base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku and his alphas were back at Kirishima's place once again, after patrol. They've all silently agreed that this was basically their home now, seeing as none of them could bear to be without the other two for more than a few hours. It's a newly mated thing.

"Hey, wanna know what I just thought about?" Izuku spoke up, turning his head so he could see his mates.

Kirishima was sitting at the end of the couch, Bakugou leaning against his side with Izuku on the blond's chest.

"What, kitten?" Kirishima asked, letting his eyes fall to the omega.

Izuku sat up, resting his arms against Bakugou's chest slightly. "Well we've been mates for a little while now, but do either of your families know?" He mumbled. He didn't exactly have one to tell.

Kirishima answered first, shaking his head. "I haven't had the time. Between our mission and your heat, it just hasn't really crossed my mind to do it."

"What a great kid," Bakugou said with an eye roll. "The old hag finds every excuse to call me, so I've already told her." He told them, bringing a hand up to ruffle Izuku's curls. "Which reminds me, they want you two to come over for dinner tomorrow."

Kirishima looked down at the blond dubiously. "How long have you known about this dinner?"

"A week." Bakugou answered him with a shrug and smug smile.