Chapter 8

Once the three men were processed and Yuri was able to get a ride back home, the four pros were able to leave the police station. Izuku took off first, heading off into the night without the three alphas even noticing.

"I better go try and find him." Shinsou mumbled, looking down the empty street, hoping to catch a glimpse of the omega's retreating figure.

Bakugou didn't look up from adjusting his gauntlets. "You know he's a grown ass adult, right? I get that he's an omega, but let him fucking breath every once in a while." He told the purple haired pro.

Shinsou shot him a glare. "Out of everyone, I think you're the least qualified to tell me how to be a good friend to Midoriya."

The blond just shrugged his shoulders, seeming unbothered by the jab. "I'm just saying, keep him on a leash and he'll resent you." Bakugou said before walking down the stairs of the station and heading down the road.

Kirishima shot the other alpha a sheepish grin before heading off after the blond.

"You could have been a little bit nicer about that, y'know." The redhead said, bumping shoulders with the other alpha.

"Don't tell me what to do." Bakugou growled, shooting him a heated glare.

Kirishima rolled his eyes, only to be pushed up against a wall a split second later.

"Don't roll your eyes at me either." Bakugou snapped.

The redhead smirked slightly before flipping their positions easily, now pinning the blond down. "I'm an alpha to, Katsuki. I can do whatever the hell I want." He whispered, his breath fanning over Bakugou's ear.

The explosive male abruptly pushed Kirishima off of him with a huff. "This is fucking ridiculous, you know that right?" He asked him, continuing his walk while brushing off his costume.

"What part? You thinking that you can top all the time or the fact we keep fighting over it?" Kirishima asked casually, fixing his arm pieces as he followed along.

Bakugou growled to himself, avoiding eye contact with the other alpha. "Both."

They continued their walk in silence. Both of them were lost in their own thoughts, unsure of how to approach the conversation they've needed to have for a year or two now.

Eventually, Kirishima grew frustrated enough to grab the blond's arm, pulling him to a halt. "What're we doing, Katsuki?" He asked, his voice sounding more desperate than usual.

"I don't fucking know." The blond muttered back, glaring hard at the sidewalk in front of him.

"Is there even a point anymore?"

Before Bakugou could respond, probably by yelling, they heard a whimper. They were both about to brush it off, until they heard another, accompanied by overpowering pheromones.

Mango and sugar.

Bakugou and Kirishima's eyes locked before rushing off to where they had heard the sound. They knew it was Izuku the second they smelt him.

They also knew he was in heat.

"Shit, shit, shit, what'd we do?" Kirishima asked with wide and worried eyes when the two alphas found Izuku. He was slumped against a bench in a park. His heat must have hit while he was walking home.

Bakugou looked just as panicked as Kirishima. It was true that they both had training for these types of situations, but Izuku's pheromones... nothing could have prepared them for how strong they'd be- how good they smell.

"Do you know there the damn nerd lives?" He asked the redhead hurriedly while looking down at the squirmin omega.

"Not a clue." Kirishima told him honestly. "Should we call someone? Shinsou or Uraraka? Don't they live together?" He asked, his voice quick and slightly raised in pitch as he really started to panic. Izuku's scent was getting to him and making his head all fuzzy, he had no clue how long he'd last before he couldn't hold himself back.