Chapter 9

Kirishima cleared his throat while trying to keep his eyes up. "What happened to your clothes?" He asked, even though he had a pretty good idea already.

"Too hot." Izuku mumbled, messing with the hem of his shirt. He was in between heat waves at the moment, but he was still deep in his omegan instincts, which was obvious to the two alphas in front of him.

"Is there something you need?" The redhead asked softly, worried about spooking the smaller male.

Izuku looked up at him with hopeful eyes. "I need a nest." He said simply.

The two alphas looked over at each other before turning back to the omega. "Do you want shit with our scents?" Bakugou asked. He knew that the answer was yes, but he wanted confirmation.

Which he got in the form of Izuku nodding his head violently.

Kirishima couldn't help the chuckle that left his lips at the sight. "Alright, c'mon then." He said, standing and motioning for the omega to follow him back down the hall. Bakugou pushed himself off the couch, going with them.

As they walked, Izuku grabbed onto Kirishima's arm, clinging tightly to his as he let his eyes wander over the walls of the hallway. Kirishima spared him a small look, smiling softly, before opening the door to his room.

Without a second thought, Izuku ran right to the redhead's bed and jumped on to it, snuggling into the blankets and inhaling the alpha's scent. It helped that Bakugou's scent was also very present.

The two alphas almost groaned out loud at the sight. Izuku had left his ass up in the air and the slick had soaked through his boxers.

"You wanna make a nest or what?" Bakugou said, slightly licking his lips as he tried to keep himself under control.

Izuku slightly shifted on the bed, letting the two alphas hear the fact he was purring.

Kirishima stared at him in wonder. "Is he seriously purring right now?"

Bakugou shook his head, the faintest of smiles on his face. "Nerd, c'mon. You wanted to make a nest, right?"

Izuku let out a small groan as he sat up, dragging the comforter off Kirishima's bed as he went.

"Guess I'm sleeping on the couch then." Kirishima mumbled going to his closet to grab out a few hoodies and other things for the omega's nest.

"Kacchan, can you grab the pillows? Please?" Izuku asked with puppy dog eyes.

The alpha groaned slightly, but went over to the bed to grab the pillows anyways.

Izuku let out a small squeal of excitement as he went back to the guest room he was apparently staying in, his arms full of blankets.

Kirishima watched the omega with a smile, grabbing an arm full of clothes, both his and Bakugou's, before following the two of them to the guest room.

When the redhead walked in, Izuku was already jumping around on the bed to position the blankets and pillows while Bakugou leaned against the wall and watched the omega carefully.

"Kiri! Thank you!" Izuku cheered, quickly snatching the clothes from the alpha and then hurriedly adjusting them to fit his nest perfectly.

"No problem." Kirishima said, going to stand next to Bakugou and watch the omega work.

"He's totally gonna crash after this, huh?" Bakugou asked him, his red eyes trained closely on Izuku.

Kirishima chuckled at the question, but nodded in confirmation. "I'm honestly surprised he's stayed going this long."

With one final huff, Izuku fell back onto the bed. "Done." He said proudly.

"Looks great." Kirishima said, unintentionally praising the omega for his nest.

Izuku beamed at the alpha and then looked over at the blond, wanting to know his opinion.

"It's nice, nerd." Bakugou said with an eye roll, obviously seeing the expectant look on the omega's face.

The small male squealed once again and jumped off the bed, grabbing onto the two alphas and pulling them to his nest. They were both too stunned to pull back and ended up falling onto the bed.

The omega didn't give them time to collect their bearings before snuggling up between them and purring once again.

"Wait, Midoriya, are you sure this is okay?" Kirishima asked, knowing how protective omegas were over their nests.

"Mm, of course, alpha." Izuku muttered, his eyes already starting to droop.

"Well shit." The redhead muttered.

Izuku lazily opened his eyes, but they were still half closed. "Alpha doesn't like it?" He asked worriedly.

Bakugou wrapped an arm around Izuku's waist, pulling him tightly against his chest. "That's not what he meant. Just get some sleep, Deku. Can you do that for us?" He asked gently.

Kirishima gaped at the blond alpha. He'd never seen him act like that before.

The omega purred and buried his head into Bakugou's side, taking in as much scent from the alpha as possible. "Mhm." He hummed in agreement.

Just as the two alphas thought, Izuku was fast asleep only minutes later.

Kirishima had snuggled into the back of the omega, upon his request, and was now fighting against sleep himself. "We're screwed, you know that right?" He asked the blond in a mumbled tone as he tried to stay awake.

"Yeah." Bakugou whispered back, his face buried into Izuku's hair as he steadily breathed in the omega's scent.

"If Shinsou and Uraraka don't kill us, Midoriya will in a few days." Kirishima said, yawning in the middle of his sentence.

"Just go to sleep Shitty Hair, we can worry about that tomorrow." Bakugou said with a slight groan. He was exhausted and had a sleeping omega in his arms. He really didn't want to worry about any of that.

"But-"

"Eijirou, I swear to god, if you don't go to sleep right now and just let us have tonight, I will end your life." Bakugou said in exasperation.

Kirishima was quiet for a moment as he thought through Bakugou's words. "You're totally crushing on Midoriya, aren't you?" He asked with a sly smirk.

"Fuck off and go to bed, dumbass."

************************

Double update, even if it is a little late at night. Hope you guys enjoyed it.