Chapter 10

🚫slight nsfw🚫

Izuku was only able to sleep peacefully for a few hours before his heat spiked up again. He began to whimper and thrash around, desperate for some sort of release from the pain.

All of his moving awoke Bakugou and Kirishima. The redhead was the first to fully come to his senses, blinking down at the omega in the dim light of morning.

Izuku scent had dulled down the previous night due to the fact he wasn't actively going through a wave of heat, but now it had come back full force and both alpha's were drowning in it. They hadn't even had time to try and prepare themselves, seeing as though they had just woken up.

Kirishima grabbed the omega's hips firmly as he pulled Izuku to him in a rough manner. He let his nose go to the scent glands on his neck and take in as much scent as possible. "Fuck, Midoriya." He said in a breath voice, still trying to fight against his instincts.

"A-alpha, please." Izuku whined, rubbing himself against the Kirishima in hopes of the alpha snapping and having his way with the omega.

Kirishima was about to tell him that they couldn't, not when Izuku was like this, but he was cut off by the omega releasing a high pitched moan as he was pushed even harder against Kirishima.

Bakugou had woken up and apparently wasn't trying as hard as Kirishima to stay in control, having rammed himself, still fully clothed, against the omega's aching behind.

"Shit." The blond alpha hissed.

Kirishima had removed his head from the crook of Izuku's neck to see what had happened and Bakugou had eagerly replaced him, sucking and licking at the omega's sensitive spots.

Izuku threw his head back in pleasure, elated that someone was finally going to help him.

"Kat, are we seriously going to do this?" Kirishima asked in slight worry as Bakugou shifted and pulled Izuku into a seated position, his back resting on the alpha's chest.

Before the blond could respond, Izuku had reached a hand out and grabbed a fist full of Kirishima's shirt, pulling him roughly down to the omega. As soon as the gap between them had closed, Izuku started to place kisses and kitten licks all around the alpha's neck and jaw. "Please alpha- both, I need both-" Izuku in between small moans as Bakugou went back to his assault on the omega's neck as well.

The last of Kirishima's restraint snapped in that moment and he was pulling the omega's shirt off the next. Once the piece of clothing was out of the way, the redheaded alpha got to work on leaving as many marks on the omega's collar bones as possible.

Alpha's are very possessive and territorial, cut him some slack here.

Eventually the alpha was satisfied with how marked up his omega was and moved down a little further, letting his mouth lightly, emphasis on lightly, bite at one of Izuku's swollen nipples. He began playing with the other with one of his hands, the actions making the omega come undone below him.

"K-Kiri- Hng- m-more-" Izuku moaned out, his mind completely oblivious to everything except the two alphas.

Bakugou was slightly annoyed that Kirishima was having all the fun, so he decided to let his hand wander down to the waistband of Izuku's boxers, the only article of clothing he still had on.

The omega let out a gasp as the hand slipped inside and grabbed onto his leaking member.

Izuku wasn't even sure which of them were doing what at that point, so lost in the pleasure to figure it out. He only knew that he wanted more. He needed more.