Chapter 17

Todoroki was long gone, being dragged away by a few former U.A. students. Shinsou had to pull Kaminari out of the room so that they could head home. Eventually, it was just Kirishima, Bakugou, and Izuku.

"What happened, Kitten?" Kirishima asked with his head on top of Izuku's. The omega was holding onto him with a vice like grip while Bakugou paced the room in front of them.

"I-I wanna leave." Izuku muttered, burying his head into the alpha's chest. He didn't want to be in the room anymore, Todoroki's scent was still present and it was terrifying the smaller male.

Kirishima wasn't exactly sure what he meant by that statement though. "You want to... what?" He asked softly, worried that Izuku meant to leave them.

"I don't want to be in here anymore." Izuku clarified, whining slightly that his alpha was talking instead of getting him out of the room.

As soon as he spoke, Kirishima jumped to his feet, carrying Izuku out and into his own bedroom, which was covered in his and the blond's scents, allowing Izuku to relax a little. "Thank you." He mumbled.

"Of course, Kitten." Kirishima cooed, running a hand through Izuku's mop of curly hair while he watched Bakugou just continue to pace in a new room now. "Kat, you're stressing him out."

The alpha being so fidgety and not being by Izuku's side was causing him distress. Bakugou hadn't even looked at him since beating up Todoroki. Was he angry with the omega? Did he think it was his fault? That he should have said no to the game or fought back harder?

"Well I'm fucking stressed." Bakugou snapped back, causing Izuku to flinch.

He zeroed in on the movement and his eyes softened a fraction. "Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap, it's just- Fuck!" He exclaimed, moving to the bed and kneeling right next to where Kirishima and Izuku were sitting.

"It happened again and I was literally in the other room. I'm mad at myself, okay? Not you." He whispered to the omega, wiping a stray tear that had fallen from Izuku's eyes.

"I-I'm sorry I let it happen again, I-"

Kirishima was quick to shush him, tightening his hold around Izuku's waist as well. "Don't apologize, kitten."

"Can you tell us what happened?" Bakugou asked softly.

Izuku moved his head back to the crook of Kirishima's neck and took deep breaths. "W-we were shoved into the guest room where I had my heat, so the place still reeked." He started. "T-Todo- Todoroki was trying to plug his nose, but then I fell and he tried to catch me and- and he just- he started-" The omega was trying so hard to keep it together, but he was choking back his sobs.

Bakugou ran his hand up and down the omega's back, both him and Kirishima releasing comforting and safe pheromones. "Take your time and if you can't finish, that's okay. We won't force you." He mumbled resting his forehead against the omega's lower back seeing as he was still kneeling on the floor.

"H-He picked me up and started kissing and biting my neck. He put me on the bed and I told him to stop. I promise, I told him to stop, but he just wouldn't stop. He k-kissed me and he-" Izuku furiously shook his head, clinging to Kirishima as tightly as possible.

"He growled at me and I was just- I was back at that bad place." He whispered, Bakugou could barely hear him, but he still managed.

"I just went limp, thinking it was the easiest way out. I stopped fighting it. I-I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." Izuku wailed, waiting for the alpha's to push him away and call him disgusting.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. It was your survival instincts and PTSD. There is no way in hell either of us are mad at you for that, okay?" Kirishima shushed, still trying to sooth the omega by combing his fingers through his hair.