Chapter 32

Izuku didn't even blink before he was suddenly off Bakugou's front porch and in some sort of gloomy looking room. Two seconds later Kaminari was dropped right across from him.

"Kami?" Izuku asked hesitantly, walking over to the other omega to make sure he wasn't injured.

Looking around frantically, Kaminari perked up at the sound of his friend's voice. "Mido? What's going on? Where are we?" He asked, standing up and grabbing onto Izuku.

Izuku frowned when he noticed how much Kaminari was shaking. He didn't know why he was taken along with him, but he knew he'd protect his best friend until the bitter end. He's been through this before, he knows the ropes, he needs to protect Kaminari. If he couldn't do that, what kind of pro hero was he?

"I don't know, but we're gonna be okay. We just need to lay low and try and think of a way out." Izuku mumbled to him, taking in the room they were both locked in.

There wasn't a door, so Izuku knew that they had to be dealing with someone who had a warp or transporting quirk in order to get in and out of the room. It immediately made him suspect the league.

'So they finally made a move, huh?' He thought to himself.

A moment or two later, a purple mist appeared and a man with black hair and purple scars walked into the room. The two recognized him as Dabi from the league of villains, they had to deal with him multiple times in high school.

"What'd you want?" Izuku hissed at him, holding Kaminari close to him. He couldn't use his quirk, so he assumed the room had quirk dampening properties, which meant Dabi was just as powerless in here.

Dabi rolled his eyes at the two, fishing out a phone from his coat pocket. Kaminari's eyes widened as he realized it was his.

"Why do you have-" Kaminari's words died in his throat as the alpha released some of his scent and motioned for him to stay quiet.

"Seems you've failed to protect two omegas tonight. Not much of an alpha are you?" Dabi said in a mocking tone.

"He's talking to Shinsou." Izuku said to Kaminari, making the alpha raise his brows.

There was some scattered chatter on the other end, but the omegas couldn't make out what was said.

"Might want to keep that one on a leash, you never know when my hand will just slip and cut off one of their fingers." Dabi said, tutting as he started to leisurely pace around in front of the omegas.

Kaminari gasped at the threat, but Izuku growled. "He wouldn't dare, don't worry." Izuku snarled.

"Yes, that would reduce their price, but labor omegas sell just as well as pleasure omegas. I only need one of those, and I'm afraid it isn't the blond." The dark haired alpha said, eyeing Kaminari.

Izuku pushed the electric user behind him, growling savagely at the alpha's underlying meaning. '
Dabi lowly chuckled at his display. "They're both quite feisty, for all the training the green one apparently had, he seems to have forgotten it. Oh well, more fun to break that way." He said before he ended the call and broke the phone, probably to keep them from tracing the cell or something.

"What'd you want, Dabi?" Izuku asked, keeping himself between the villain and Kaminari. If anyone was going down, it was going to be him. He'd protect Kaminari with his life if he had to.

The villain sighed as he looked over at the two omegas. "Honestly? I wanna take a nap." He answered then. "But what I want doesn't mean shit. Shigaraki wants you, or more like he wants to sell you. The blond one was just a fun bonus to piss off more pros."

The two omegas were dumbfounded by his answer. They definitely hadn't been expecting that.

"Just following orders." Dabi added with a shrug as the two captives remained silent.

"Well, can't blame you for that, now can we?" Izuku said sarcastically, less worried that Dabi would lash out at them any second.

The villain shot him a glare. "Just because this wasn't my idea doesn't mean I won't hesitate to put you in your place, omega." He growled, releasing some of his scent.

"Oh bite me, alpha." Izuku shot back, crossing his arms.

The alpha darkly chuckled at the comeback. "Don't tempt me."

Izuku rolled his eyes. "You're just like your brother apparently." He muttered.

"Excuse me?" Dabi asked with wide eyes. Kaminari was sending Izuku confused looks.

"Just because the rest of the world is dense as hell doesn't mean I am. The eyes that match Endeavor, the fire quirk, Stain's ideals, and the shitty black hair dye. I'm an analyzer and you're terrible at disguises." Izuku said, with way too much sass for someone who was kidnapped.

"Wait, you're saying he's Todoroki's brother?" Kaminari asked for clarification.

Before Izuku could respond, he was smacked across the face by Dabi. "Shut the hell up, you don't know anything." He hissed as Izuku cradled his stinging cheek.

Izuku growled and retaliated by swinging his fist at the alpha, knocking him back into the other wall. "I may not have my quirk, but you don't either in here. In a fight of pure physical strength, I think I've got an advantage."

Dabi growled at him and looked up into a corner of the room. Izuku followed his gaze and saw a camera. Seconds later, the same purple mist opened up and Dabi disappeared with it.

Izuku felt the tension leave his body once the room was empty aside from him and Kaminari. He looked back at the blond. "You okay? You're not hurt, right?" He asked.

Kaminari shook his head, indicating he was just fine. "Are you? That smack didn't hurt too much, right?"

Izuku chuckled at his friend. "Kaminari, I spent ten years of my life as a slave omega, and then I trained with Kacchan all throughout high school, breaking my bones at least once a week. I measly smack from a weak alpha isn't gonna affect me."

"I'm sorry you're stuck going through this again." Kaminari said sadly, latching onto his friend.

Izuku tried to force a smile, for Kaminari's sake. "It's okay. I'm sorry you got dragged into this mess with me. It's my fault." He mumbled.

"No, it's not your fault. The sick bastards that're doing this are the only ones to blame. Please don't blame yourself." Kaminari lightly scolded back, not wanting Izuku to deal with the guilt on top of everything else that they were dealing with at the moment. "Let's just figure out how to get out of here, okay?"

Izuku nodded firmly back. "Okay."