C19 - PART 139 - THE ROYAL GARDEN

Start from the beginning

-This shadow... very familiar. – Tian Liang tried to look clearer at the guy.

-Big Brother! – Tian Liam said.

-We must rescue him from that assassin. – Tian Liang stood up.

-Wait, my Second Prince. – Miang Xiang held his hand. – He might hurt the Prince.

- But we cannot let him be controlled like that. – Tian Liang said.

-I have an idea. – Hou Lei stood up and brought out the unicorn jade.

-The unicorn jade? – Miang Xiang surprised. – How can you have it? I think it is kept by the Er tribe.

-My mother brought it to me. We will talk about it later. – Hou Lei raised the jade over her head and chanted a spell.

The winds came from many directions and absorbed by the jade

The winds came from many directions and absorbed by the jade. Then she pointed the jade at the dark clouds in the sky. The winds came out and took the cloud with them to the other places. The First Prince stopped his chanting and looked back to see them.

-Look like your dark energy concentration spell was corrupted now. – Hou Lei said.

-You do not think that I will hurt this crazy Prince? – Tian Leong asked.

-With what? – Miang Xiang appeared behind Tian Leong and blew some sparkling powder to his face.

-What is that? – Tian Leong tried to cover his face.

-Can I borrow your sword, Tian Liam? – Hou Lei asked.

-Do you know how to use it? – Tian Liam wondered.

-Of course, yes!

She took the sword and got it out from the cover. Hou Lei jumped high to Tian Leong's place and pointed the sword at him.

-Hou Lei, please do not hurt him! – Tian Liam shouted out.

The sword reached to Tian Leong's place and something seemed to like ropes stopping it. Hou Lei tried to push the sword down. Miang Xiang also jumped up and waved her hands beside the sword. The sword slowly moved down, Tian Liam and Tian Liang were surprised when seeing those invisible ropes were cut although they were transparent.

-Is that called magic? – Tian Liam gapesed his mouth.

-Yup, a wonderful magical fight! – Tian Liang followed each step of the ladies.

Hou Lei moved the sword to the left and right sides of Tian Leong. More invisible ropes were cut. Tian Leong was then closed his eyes and fell down to the ground.

-Tian Leong, are you okay? – Tian Liam ran to the place.

-He will be fine. – Miang Xiang said. – Do not worry much.

-Should we treat the source of this garden, also? – Hou Lei asked.

-Of course! – Miang Xiang nodded. – My Third Prince, we need your help!

Tian Liam stood up, Miang Xiang on the left side of him and Hou Lei on the right side.

-This source has been maintaining day by day, years after years, not easy to break it. – Miang Xiang explained. – However, I think with my and Hou Lei's magic, plus the Prince's sword, we can fight it.

-What exactly do I need to do? – Tian Liam asked.

-Just give a cut to that bush of flowers. – Hou Lei pointed at a bush.

-Well, sound easy. – He nodded.

Hou Lei and Miang Xiang raised their hand and chanted spells, a green light appeared on Hou Lei's hands and a pink one on Miang Xiang's hands. They pushed the light to Tian Liam's sword making the sword shine brightly.

-Now, Tian Liam. – Hou Lei said.

Tian Liam moved his sword and cut on the direction to the bush.

To be continued...