[81] Love in the ring

Start from the beginning

She hands him the bag with a huge smile on her face. Logan kisses her and they run downstairs together. They wave at Grazia and Marco and get into the jeep.

They drive over to the gym in silence and Scorpia jumps out of the car as soon as they arrive. She unlocks the door and lets Logan in. She follows him inside and locks the door behind her. She turns the alarm off and makes her way over to the male locker room.

Logan follows her and starts undressing right away. She takes her close off too while staring at him. He gets dressed with a smile on his lips and throws the sports bra her way.

"Put some clothes on Bonnie. Or there won't be any boxing tonight."

She smiles and puts her bra and shorts on. She ties her shoelaces and turns around to face Logan.

His eyes wander over her body and he mumbles: "Is that all you're wearing tonight?"

Scorpia nods and walks out of the locker room.

He follows her and says: "I'm not sure that little amount of fabric is going to help Bonnie."

Scorpia laughs and says: "Exactly why I think it's going to help me."

She picks up a jump rope and starts jumping. Logan does the same and focuses on warming up. When he opens his eyes, he notices that Scorpia has already collected bottles of water, towels, boxing gloves and mouth guards.

She climbs into the ring and dances on her feet.

Logan climbs in as well and asks: "How are we going to do this Bonnie?"

"Like a real match. We only stop if the other person makes it absolutely clear they don't want to box anymore. Or if one of us gets knocked out of course."

Logan looks into her eyes and sees the fire burn in there. He nods and says: "Okay. Let's go!"

Scorpia yells: "Hold it!" She jumps out of the ring and comes back with a wrap. She bandages up his right hand carefully and kisses it when she's done. They put their mouth guards in and he helps her into her gloves. Logan puts his gloves on too, pulling the cord tighter with his teeth. He slams his fists together and walks over to her to slam them against hers. Scorpia slams hers against his as well and he feel the feistiness in that move.

They both place a few jabs, like in a real match. But they already know how good their opponent is and that there won't be a lot of chances. They dance around each other, looking for an opening.

Logan notices that her left foot is not in position properly and hits her right shoulder. She wobbles and he tries to hit her again, but she crouches down and punches him in the stomach. She isn't in the right position to hit him again, making her get up quickly and positioning her feet properly on the ground.

They grin at each other and take the time to catch their breaths. They dance around each other again and wait for a chance. Scorpia looks at his left shoulder and thinks her next move through, while keeping her defense high. If she hits his left shoulder hard enough, he will have to counteract with his right arm. And that hand is still his weak spot.

But she doubts that idea right away.

Logan knows she's thinking about something and goes for a cross. He hits her cheekbone with full force and she shoots him a furious look. She hits his left shoulder full force and as soon as he punches with his right arm again, she drops down, hitting him in his armpit, ribs and stomach. He stumbles and she pulls her arm back to hit his chin but he pulls his fists up fast to defend his face.

"Fuck Bonnie!" He's breathing heavily and she grins at him.

She cracks her neck and starts dancing again. "Come on, handsome Scot. There has to be more in you. This can't be it."