67 - A Surprising Visit (2)

* * *

"Wait! Wait! I need to prepare. I haven't even washed my face yet," Daniel said in a panic. He lifted the tray of food and placed it on the table at his side before slowly getting off of the bed holding the bottom of his protruding stomach since it became so heavy recently.

Luangmin only watched his mother curiously as Daniel fixed his messy bed hair.

"Darling, no need to panic; you look gorgeous even without a bath," Laura chuckled seeing his son-in-law panic for the first time. But she was indeed telling the truth, Daniel is beautiful. Because he had been staying indoors all this time, his skin had a glow in it that many would die for. Not to mention his soft and adorable features, there was no doubt any person out there would have found him too attractive.

In addition to that, Daniel's faint scent of pheromones almost serves as a mild perfume that any men and women who would just focus their attention to the Omega, they would surely be captivated and wouldn't be able to stop staring.

"Oh no! I haven't taken a bath yet," Daniel cried, remembering that he hasn't taken a bath as well making his cheeks turn pinkish. Since Laotian left for work early today, he and Luangmin were not able to have their morning bath. He was forbidden to step into the bathroom alone where he could slip and further implicate his condition. Of course Laotian said he was gonna hire someone to help him but then Daniel declined because he had his mother and mother-in-law that he thought could help him.

Earlier, there was also a Beta female nurse who offered to help him. For the past days that he stayed at the hospital, this nurse had really become his friend but Daniel declined her offer being that he didn't want anyone to see his body. Remembering it now, he should have just let her help him with his bath. But then again, he didn't really know his favorite artist would come and visit him.

How did the man even know him? Was it Laotian? Did he invite him to cheer him up? That's so considerate of him.

"Okay, go have Diane help you and I will entertain this Mr. Bronson while you take a bath," Laura laughed. And as if seeing his savior, Daniel's eyes sparkled with gratitude.

"Thanks, Mother. I'll take Minmin with us since he hasn't taken a bath as well," Daniel excused. Diane only shook her head helplessly again and soon followed her son to the bathroom. Because the hospital room Daniel was in was a VIP one, the amenities of the room include a full set of the shower room and a bathtub.

After taking a shower in the same bathroom for more than a week with Laotian for most of the time, he was pretty used to it already. It was like he was living in a 5-star hotel so he didn't feel uncomfortable; quite the opposite; he was living in luxury.

Diane undressed Luangmin while Daniel undressed his hospital gown easily, leaving only his underwear. His stomach was barely 4 months old but his protruding belly was prominent as Daniel watched his reflection in the mirror. Caressing his stomach, a smile flashed on his lips. The twins were unexpected but the journey was exciting.

After the brief session, Daniel was quickly assisted by Diane in the shower with Luangmin being so excited being under the shower.

* * *

"Go on, tell him he can come inside," Laura told the man who remained standing at his spot from when his VIP, Daniel, asked him to wait. He quickly nodded and went out. Not five seconds had passed and a handsome and tall French man came in with a bouquet of colorful daisies on one arm and a basket of assorted fruits on the other.

Looking at the man, Laura Mo smiled sweetly, seeing such a neat and handsome gentleman.

"Good day, Madam. I'm J. Bronson; I'm here to visit a member of your family I presumed, Daniel Mo?" The handsome man said which Laura replied with a gentle smile. He had a clear English accent that added more charm to him. The man looked more French so Laura was a bit surprised the handsome man was very good with English.