138 - Missed This

* * *

"Why didn't you wait for me? We could have gone to the hospital together," Hanlu whined, running towards his wife and son. When he got close to them, he immediately lifted Lan on his arms before he neared Ian and kissed his forehead. And being that they are in the hospital lounge with many patients and their families around, when people heard and saw him coming, all of them who had already noticed Daniel, Laotian, Ian, and the kids looked at them in awe including the doctors and nurses. It was not every day that they could see such breathtakingly beautiful individuals in such a small hospital so they were star struck.

"We had a schedule we needed to catch, Luu. When I called, you were just about to take a bath," Ian said, slightly rolling his eyes. If they waited for the Alpha to arrive then they wouldn't have finished early and had time to stroll around the town.

"Tch. Still," Hanlu stubbornly said but then wasn't able to finish his words looking at the three sets of eyes looking at him from the side. "Oh, you two are there?" Hanlu asked monotonically, making Daniel frown in annoyance while Laotian just chose to ignore the Younger Alpha as he was about to walk away. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to do so when Luangmin was so happy to see his favorite uncle.

"Uncwle Anluu," Luangmin called and reached out his hand, wanting to be carried by Hanlu as well. Counting the time when Hanlu and Ian were abroad and him getting blind for more than 2 weeks, it should be a month since Minmin had last seen Hanlu so he was so excited to see him again.

"Ahww, my precious baby Minmin. Come to me, I'm you're real Dada," Hanlu said using his baby voice and neared Laotian, but as he was about to snatch Luangmin from his Older Brother's arms and to his along with Lan, Laotian suddenly stepped back while a frown formed on between his forehead. Although what Hanlu said was a joke, he did not like to hear such things for such childish reasons.

"Ack, so stingy. Minmin, your Dada is so stingy, he's bullying uncle Luu," Hanlu whined, shamelessly acting like a child, making Ian rub his temples. On the other hand, Minmin hearing his uncle's words, frowned and looked at Laotian before he pouted.

"D-Dada mweanie," Little Minmin said and was already about to cry. Clearly, even though he had gotten closer to Laotian, in his heart Hanlu was still heavier just second to Daniel. He would listen to him just like how he would listen to Daniel.

"Stop teasing my Baby, Hanlu," Daniel interrupted, giggling as he neared Luangmin and tried to calm him down. When the two-year-old started struggling out of his father's arms, Daniel then urged Laotian to finally let Hanlu carry the two-year-old to which the Alpha reluctantly did at first but seeing that Luangmin was ready to burst into tears, he had no choice but to do it. Now, Hanlu both have Lan and Luangmin in his arms, laughing triumphantly as he got what he wanted.

"Now where do you two want to go? Daddy will bring you there now," Hanlu chirped enthusiastically, walking as he swayed the two on his arm like he wasn't carrying an 8-year-old and 2-year-old healthy kids, and instead just stuffed toys.

"First though, we need to eat lunch," Ian said, interrupting Hanlu's attempt to have an adventure with the just as excited Lan and Luangmin.

"Yes, lunch goes first," Daniel agreed because he was already feeling famished. It's nowhere near 12 noon yet but it felt like if he waited until then, he would definitely faint out of hunger regarding that usually at this time when he's at home he gets to eat snacks in between meals so he never gets hungry, but now that they're outside waiting for the examination to end that really tire him up that he needed to replenish his strenght asap.

"Yeah, okay. Where should we eat then?"

"Mom had a reservation from a local restaurant for us. We used to eat there a lot when I was younger so I can assure you that the food is good despite being in a small town," Daniel said as they finally started walking out of the hospital facility and away from the people's view. When they reached their service, Ian, Lan and Minmin decided to all ride with Hanlu so that leaves Laotian and Daniel alone in the car with the driver and one bodyguard.