45 - Pregnant Again?!

* * *

"Stay alert. We can't leave yet." Laotian replied, changing Luangmin's position to the other side of his arm. Of course, they can't leave yet, even if the media press was waiting outside, he can't cut off Daniel's enjoyment.

The Omega had been anticipating this day to come and Laotian couldn't bear to spoil it.

"Yes sir. Team B is on standby." The man replied which Laotian nodded in acknowledgment before he waved his hand dismissing and putting him on alert standby.

"D-Dada..." As the man left, Luangmin started squirming and pointed at somewhere reaching out his little arm. When Laotian noticed it and looked at where Luangmin was glancing. Laotian saw a tall woman wearing a striking red champagne dress that must have caught his son's attention.

Yet, the moment Laotian laid his eyes on the woman's face, his expression twitched a little. He tightened his hold on Luangmin before he quickly shifted his eyes on Daniel, alarmed. The Omega was with a tall man, they were looking at the same painting while they talked.

Walking fast as he narrowed his eyes at a tall man talking to Daniel, Laotian signaled his men to stay on high alert as their enemy might just be around them.

The woman in the red dress was the one Ethan Morris had told them who killed him that day and failed. She was the woman seen with Veronica Chime when he hired someone to follow her.

At this moment, Laotian well enough understood that the woman was his enemy. If she was here, then her boss might just be around them, and possibly the one talking to Daniel. Laotian perceived that this was no coincidence. This must've been part of the enemy's plot.

"Oh really!? Thank you so much, sir. I really liked this painting." Daniel replied happily to the man next to him. They were looking at the painting in front of them, this one was Daniel's fourth painting but compared to the other three, he liked this one very much that he wanted to buy it immediately.

However, when he wanted to put his sticker to bid for the painting, he found out that the maximum level for the painting to have bidders had been filled. Each painting can only have five bidders but the painting he was looking at already had five people who wanted to buy it.

Thankfully, this man beside him gave up his spot for Daniel and so now Daniel can bid for the painting at last.

*chuckles* "I am a close friend of the painter. I could just ask him to paint this again so don't worry. I only came here really to support a friend visiting the country I was born in." The man replied, causing Daniel to look at him surprised. His big doe eyes as if saying he wanted to meet the artist personally but had trouble saying it.

Seeing this, the man chuckled again and attempted to hold Daniel's hair but before he could do that, Laotian arrived pulling Daniel to his side.

"Laotian!?" Daniel called, surprised being suddenly pulled to his husband's arms.

"Who is this?" Laotian asked deeply. His still narrow eyes remained at the man. Laotian carefully observes the man's features, memorizing as much as he could. He wondered what his real reason to approach Daniel was. He also wondered if this man was his real enemy.

"Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Diego; I only came here to support a friend. But seeing your... wife I presumed, wanted this painting. I decided to give him my spot since I could just ask my friend to paint this again." The man introduced himself softly but somehow in an eerie manner.

Laotian caught this immediately that he slightly tightened his arms on Daniel making Daniel confused.

Noticing that Laotian wasn't interested in responding to the man, Daniel took this as a cue to reply in order not to appear rude. "My name is Daniel. This is my husband, Laotian, and my son, Luangmin. Nice to meet you, and thank you so much for giving me your spot, "