47 - Susan Sullen

* * *

"Madam, I did it. That Omega's bastard child won't definitely survive. Don't forget to wire the rest of my money in my account." The man said sweats covered his body as his face turned pale almost as white as a white paper.

"Good! I'm sending you the money now. Even if his disgusting offspring survived, I'm sure it's brain-damaged already." The woman replied from the other line of the phone. A triumphant smile appeared on her lips knowing that she was finally able to get her revenge, she was just starting and she can't deny it feels good.

How dare the Omega send her daughter to prison, and how dare they send her to the mental facility and make off as a crazy woman.

Just because he had married into a formidable family, that doesn't mean he was untouchable; that they were untouchable.

"They will definitely get what they deserve," Hanging up from the phone call, the woman mumbled. This was just the beginning.

After she finally convinced the doctors that she was okay, that she was not some mentally ill woman; At last, she managed to escape that hell of a place with the help of his older brother.

When she was sent to the mental facility more than two years ago, she didn't expect that she would come out with her daughter becoming crazy and her husband nowhere to be found. All those years she wondered why her daughter and husband never visited her, she also didn't expect that she would come out with the help of his brother and not her husband.

Additionally, she had found out that her Sullen family was no more. That Daniel had taken over the Sullen Corps. Her daughter didn't even receive a single share. Everything was a mess; everything was not the same when she left.

The most shocking news she received was Daniella being in a criminal mental facility. She tried her best to bring Daniella home with her but it was no use. She was not even allowed to visit. Even though she was the mother of Daniella, she was not allowed to claim her as she was deemed unqualified since she had a history of mental illness as well.

Additionally, Daniella is still a criminal despite turning out to be mentally challenged.

Everything she did to bring Daniella home was useless. Clearly, the Mo family made it so that her precious daughter will forever stay in the mental hospital for the rest of her life. As a mother who loved her child, it's a given that she should avenge her daughter. Everything that they said about Daniella, she strongly refused to believe. Her daughter is innocent in her belief.

Daniella didn't deserve what's happening to her right now. Her daughter suffered enough and now, that Omega whore was living the complete opposite of her poor daughter. He was happy; he was living the life that Daniella should have. Daniella should deserve and so she should punish the ambitious slut and put him to where he should be.

She was just discharged months ago but she had already been plotting her revenge for sending her to such a disgusting facility. And when she got out, she quickly hired someone to secretly monitor the Omega whore.

Gods must have been on her side because she quickly discovered that the Omega whore was pregnant again. It must have been a sign that it was her time to claim her revenge.

Tapping on her phone as she transferred the money to the man she was previously talking to.

Meanwhile, the man with a shaking hand, handed his device to the men in front of him. Earlier, he thought he had successfully escaped from the crowd. He didn't know that he was actually being followed and now he was brought to a place he was not familiar with.

In his mind, he was surely going to suffer.

This was the very first time he had been caught doing dirty jobs, he was very confident he wouldn't be caught because the place was too crowded. They wouldn't be able to follow him but clearly, he was wrong. Just when he was to ride his car, someone put a black bag on his head and kidnapped him; and now he's here.