147 - Number One Fan

* * *

Holding Daniel's nape as he leaned forward, the sound of kisses echoed inside the bathroom along with the rushing sound of the water flowing. The kisses continued for minutes until finally stopped and only their labored breaths were left. However, that didn't last long when they started kissing again and this time, a deep suppressed moan could be heard along with it.

"Are you coming?" Daniel asked between their kisses as he continued to stroke the Alpha's length with his soft and delicate palms. Earlier, he volunteered to take the Alpha in the mouth again being that he wasn't able to fully display his skills earlier but Laotian declined and told him to use his hand instead as he didn't want the Omega to work himself up too much.

"Hmmm, keep going at it. I'm close," Laotian whispered before he kissed Daniel again and true to his words, after a few more strokes, Daniel felt something warmer suddenly poured on his palms. He instantly recognized what it was and he smiled between their kisses. Laotian noticed this and he slightly frowned, holding onto his wife's cheeks. He didn't say anything but Daniel knew the Alpha wondered why he was smiling just when he just came.

"I'm just happy that there's still a lot," Daniel suddenly said, further confusing Laotian but he replied anyway and quickly took Daniel's sullied hands near the shower and washed off his semen.

"Of course there's a lot. I've been holding back," Laotian replied, cleaning his beloved wife's hand drawing out soft giggles from the Omega before he hugged Laotian sideways due to his stomach being in the way.

"Just a few more months Laotian, and when I'm finally able, I'll do whatever you want me to do," Daniel whispered and purposely made it seductive that it earned a low vibration from Laotian's chest. He wanted to jump on Daniel and fuck him senselessly like there's no tomorrow but he quickly suppressed himself and held his wife's delicate shoulders, thinking he should strengthen his resolve more in order to protect his wife from his selfish desires.

"Please don't give me wild ideas," Laotian said in defeat. It may not show on his face but he had the dirtiest mind when it comes to Daniel. If he could, he wanted to be able to stay on the bed with the Omega day and night and not do anything but just watch his wife bounce on top of him moaning his name and that no matter how much he filled his womb, he wanted Daniel to crave for him more and more until he had nothing on his mind except him and the heat shared between them.

"Or else?" Daniel teased, lifting his head to flutter his lashes towards the Alpha. When Laotian saw this, he sighed in defeat before he turned off the faucet and suddenly lifted Daniel on his arms making him yelp in surprise before the Alpha walked out of the shower room.

"Or else you'll catch a cold for staying too long in the shower," Laotian said as they walked out of the bathroom despite still dripping wet. When they reached the bed, Laotian slowly made Daniel sit at the edge then quickly marched back to the bathroom and took a fresh set of towels for the two of them before walking back to his wife again to help him dry himself.

While drying Daniel's hair carefully rubbing the towel against his wet lock, silence invaded the room but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was a warm and peaceful feeling shared between the two of them. Daniel used to be so shy after a passionate moment but after more than 2 years of marriage, standing naked in front of each other was now very casual.

"How was your trip? Feeling any discomfort?" Laotian suddenly asked, remembering he wasn't able to ask earlier because they went at it after he woke up and then went to the shower, only to go at it again. He needs to remind himself again that he shouldn't stress the Omega's body like that again, at least not until the twins are out.

"It was good and the twins are fine. I don't feel any discomfort thanks to Ryan's safe driving,"

"That's good to hear," Laotian hummed with a smile still helping the Omega dry his hair.