21- Ear-Shattering Silence!

* * *

" Minmin are you hungry? You want mommy to feed you?" Daniel asked, his voice was cooing. 

" uhm, Minmin, eat! eat! eat! " The baby boy nodded attempting to jump up and down on Daniel's embrace. Daniel hugs his adorable son and took the lids off of the bowl of baby food prepared at the side of his bowl of rice and plate. Daniel ignored Veronica Chime across him minding his own business and chose to overlook what happened between them earlier but as Daniel and Luangmin were doing what they usually do during eating time, Daniel felt loads of oppressing Alpha pheromones targeted at him and Luangmin.

As a submissive Omega, it was very easy to intimidate Daniel so when he felt the violent unfamiliar pheromones, his body started shaking. Daniel immediately lifts his head to gape at Veronica who was glaring at him. He wondered what he did wrong for them to be attacked like this?

The violent pheromones didn't last long when Mo Tian Zi arrived at the room. Mo Tian Zi had a very sensitive nose for pheromones so he immediately knew what was happening. Wide eyes Tian Zi quickly runs towards Daniel and his nephew for help.

" What the fuck are you doing!? " Tian Zi burst at Veronica as he worriedly looked at the shaking Daniel and bawling Luangmin. Tian Zi glared at Veronica who was now acting as if she didn't know why she did what she did. She was only annoyed at Daniel and her son but she didn't mean for her pheromones to attack them. 

" I-I d-didn't mean... " Veronica started, panicking. She honestly didn't mean to do that, she couldn't control herself. The Omega and the little boy were so noisy that it irritated Veronica but she honestly didn't mean it.

" You didn't!? Fuck you! " Tian Zi cursed. If his eldest brother caught what happened and not him, the woman would have been dead by now. Quickly, Tian Zi helped Daniel to stand up. He also took Luangmin from his arms and quickly they moved out of the room. Just as they were almost out, Mo Laotian, Mo Hanlu, and Mrs. Laura Mo arrived together with David.

Mo Laotian immediately frowned looking at how his youngest brother held his wife and bawling son, it was almost intimate in his eyes. He didn't notice Daniel was shaking until he successfully snatched him away from Tian Zi.

" What happened? " Mrs. Mo asked, walking close her precious grandson who turned red from crying. She hurriedly held the little boy and cooed him but it was useless, Luangmin didn't stop crying like he usually does when he had tantrums and she soothes him to calm.

Laotian stared at Tian Zi looking for an answer and the moment he saw his eyes, Laotian instantly had an idea. " Mother, I'll take them both for a rest. I'll just have to ask David to bring the food upstairs. " Laotian spoke and Mrs. Mo nodded worriedly giving Luangmin to his eldest son. 

Laotian and Daniel quickly went to their room, the second they arrived Daniel couldn't help but hugged both Laotian and Luangmin. He tried his best to prevent his tears from falling. He didn't want to worry Mo Laotian. It was only a pheromone attack and it didn't actually hurt them physically to the point where it would traumatically scare him or Luangmin. The only one to blame is because he was weak to pheromones. He was a submissive Omega, pheromones are his natural enemy. 

" Tell me what happened. " Laotian spoke, wrapping his arm around his wife and son. Daniel didn't talk, he only shakes his head as an answer. 

" You were shaking. Did that woman do something to you? Tell me. " Laotian asked suggestively. Daniel didn't talk again and continued to shake his head. Laotian suppressed the boiling anger within him thinking of Veronica hurting his wife and son. Why else would his beloved Daniel act like this if nothing happened?

Laotian didn't ask anymore and just continued to give Daniel a comforting hug until he finally decided to pull away. " Nothing happened. " Daniel lied and took the sniffling Luangmin from his Daddy's arm while Daniel didn't dare look at his husband's eyes and just focus on his son.