50- Wanna Sleep With Mommy and Daddy

* * *

"You idiot! Why are you even competing for attention with your older brother's wife?!" Ian burst in disbelief as he slapped Hanlu's shoulder. He knew Hanlu adored his older brother but Ian didn't expect the Alpha would pull a prank like that to Daniel just because he was getting no attention from Mo Laotian.

"It's Brother's fault. He kept flaunting how happy he was with his married life. Also, Minmin is so adorable; I kind of want to duplicate him." Hanlu replied with a pout. Hearing Hanlu's reply, Ian looked at him like he grew another head. Ian suddenly didn't know what to say, he opened his mouth but later on shut it unable to utter a single word.

"But I didn't really think Daniel would get pregnant with twins you know. It wasn't my fault." Hanlu added still pouting. In the first place, if his older brother just learned how to keep his hands away from his wife, Daniel wouldn't get pregnant. So it wasn't Hanlu's fault. His older brother shouldn't blame this on him.

". . ." Flabbergasted, Ian massaged his temples before he sighs in frustration.

"And besides, I wouldn't want to duplicate Minmin now because I have you. If you think about it, we can definitely make an even cuter baby. Just look how handsome my son is, I'm positive a baby girl from us would be so much cuter." Hanlu added excitedly. Ian on the other hand, after listening to Hanlu's terrifying ideas, he quickly found his voice to retaliate.

"God! Now I'm starting to regret marrying you." Ian said causing Hanlu to widen his eyes. He quickly pulled Ian into a hug trapping him on his arms. "Hey, don't say something like that. Your son will get sad." Hanlu said burying his face against his now wife's neck.

Rolling his eyes, Ian pinched Hanlu's side causing the Alpha to slightly pull away but with his arms still wrapped around Ian's neck.

"Luu, lower your pride and call your older brother now. Maybe if you confess he'll forgive you." Ian insisted on ignoring how Hanlu previously mentioned something about a baby girl.

"No way, I'm still upset at him for sacrificing me. I feel bad for my future nieces and nephews or both but this and that are two separate matters. I'm never talking to him" Hanlu stubbornly replied, rubbing his nose against his lover's neck. He loved that he could finally have this scent all to himself.

"Why are you being so stubborn? Admit that this was your fault. We're dealing with lives here. The twins were partly your responsibility. I think maybe you should even go back now." Ian insisted again, pulling away from Hanlu.

"What!? No way I am not coming back and showing myself to them! We just got married; I'm never leaving your side." Hanlu this time insisted on earning a bored look from Ian. Hanlu said his words as if he was not someone who followed his older brother like a little kid anywhere he goes before.

"Choose between, calling your brother or go back now?" Ian simply said, causing Hanlu to widen his eyes in disbelief as if he just heard the consequences if he didn't choose. His mind quickly went from 0 to 100. He immediately thought if he didn't choose he could just kiss his happy honeymoon with Ian goodbye.

Sulking, Hanlu played with his fingers.

"Uhmm, I-If I didn't choose?" Hanlu dared to ask. Ian looked at him before he crossed his arms and raised one of his eyebrows as he looked at Hanlu.

"You won't like the consequences," Ian replied dangerously and enigmatically causing Hanlu to panic.

"Okay. Okay. I'll call him. I'll call Older brother now." Hanlu instantly replied with bulging eyes. His mind is crying thinking of losing his chance to have his wonderful and dreamy honeymoon with Ian; he was already planning to make sure he will soon father a baby girl.