46- You're Not Okay

* * *

After the couple left, the reporters that were left in the area immediately started a lively conversation.

"What the hell happened? Did that man purposely push Daniel Mo? Is he crazy?" One cameraman asked, still stunned at what just happened. He caught everything on camera and he was pretty much sure that the man purposely pushed Daniel Sullen Mo.

"He's definitely crazy! And now he's implicating us with his madness! Who the hell is that man? What publishing company does he come from?" a woman said furiously, turning around to find the man which had now suddenly vanished from the area.

"He does not belong to any company. No one knows him here but you're right! We're doomed! Who the hell kept pushing me earlier!? Was that you?" another man accused pointing at someone.

"What the fuck man! I didn't push anyone, someone pushed me too." The man replied, frowning.

"There's no use in arguing about this now, our careers are now doomed. Just pray we don't lose our jobs after this." Another woman said dejectedly, they were only here to confirm the pregnancy information leaked to their company but she admits what happened earlier was a mess.

They thought they were the only ones who knew about this surprise news but it turns out it was purposely leaked to all of them from an unknown source. And out of desperation, everything suddenly becomes a mess.

"But at least now we know Daniel Mo is indeed pregnant, his clothes were thick but his stomach was clearly bulging with a baby." One said helplessly thinking of losing his job.

"Yeah, but now just pray the baby is fine. The impact of his fall looks strong. Dammit! Where's that man? I want to punch him for doing that! He's not even from any company."

"He's gone! Let's find him. If I'm losing my job after this, I want to throw a punch or two on his ugly face." One woman growled angrily. The moment she said it, everyone agreed and turned to find the man. They didn't know that even without Mo Laotian saying it; his men already knew what to do.

They purposely let the man escape and so they could follow him afterward and capture him without anyone noticing since it would be bad to capture him in front of everyone.

It's already given that Laotian would never allow anyone to hurt Daniel and his future children. He clearly said that years ago when he officially introduced Daniel on his 20th birthday. Everyone had a clear view of what might happen to them if they tried. Just like what happened to Daniella Sullen.

"Mamma, Okay?" Luangmin asked curiously; his voice on the edge of crying. Seeing his mother groaning in pain as his father cradled him on his lap, even as a baby, Luangmin was worried. He had never seen his mother in so much pain.

Unable to reply, Laotian extended his hand to rub his hair assuring him. But in reality, he didn't know either. He continued to hug Daniel, his heart pounding aggressively in worry. He prayed that everything would be fine. He can't afford to let Daniel experience what had happened to him with Luangmei. Daniel will surely not take it.

"It's okay, baby. Mommy will definitely be fine. Okay?" Melissa cooed even though she was not sure as well.

"But Mamma hurt." Luangmin insisted pouting, his eyes started to water. Seeing this, even though Daniel felt a sharp pain on his lower abdomen; he extended his weak arms towards his son. Sweat covered his body as he tried to battle the pain he was feeling.

He was worried, terrified even, but Daniel chose to think positively. Aside from the two babies inside his stomach, he still has Luangmin. He should not worry the two years old; he'll definitely be fine.