5 - Second Chance

* * *

" Hmmmn. " pressed against the wall, Ian wrapped his arm around Hanlu's broad shoulders.

After Hanlu had found out Lan's existence, they never had an intimate activity again. Ian becomes distant and always tends to be on his guard making it more difficult for him to make a move.

Added the fact that Ian recently decided to move on, the two slowly drifted apart from their regular bodily contact.

Kiss deepening, Hanlu found himself exploring Ian's body. He had missed this feeling so much. Even if he sleeps with someone else, he would still miss the feeling he had when he was with Ian.

Maybe he didn't realize it but maybe he had long been in love with the Omega!? And he was just dumb enough to realize it.

Hanlu still wasn't sure but he knew to himself that Ian was different. He was different from the rest of them who he had in a relationship with.

Maybe it was his pride or maybe he was just stupid, but whatever it was, Hanlu wished he chose a different path when he started feeling something.

Separating from the kiss, Ian unbuckled Hanlu's pants in a hurry. When he had successfully done it, he kneeled down and took Hanlu by his mouth. He gazes at the Alpha seductively as he took him by half, lust visible on his wet eyes but Hanlu found it cute.

Bringing his fingers on Ian's short boycut hair, he assisted him with his movements. Seeing how his penis had slowly moved in and out of Ian's mouth, it made Hanlu more aroused.

There was no doubt, he loved it.

" . . . " Not saying anything to distract Ian, the two continued with their activity until they both heard a gentle knock on the door.

" Mommy, I've done preparing daddy's breakfast. " Lan said proudly, he even made Hanlu a lemonade which he had learned from his mother.

Hearing this, Hanlu suddenly panicked. He remembered Lan was preparing him breakfast. If the child finds them like this. Ian would surely not talk to him again.

" Baby, Lan's at the door. " Hanlu mentioned noticing Ian had no sign of stopping, Hanlu caresses Ian's hair attempting to him pull away but before he could do it, Ian glared at him taking Hanlu's penis out of his mouth.

" Baby, can you wait in the living room. Mommy and Daddy have something to talk in private. " Ian said still stroking Hanlu's.

" uhmm, Okay! I made Daddy lemonade. I'll put it back in the fridge. "

" Okay baby. Be good and wait for mommy and daddy. " Ian convinced which Lan hummed okay in response before running to the living room and decided to watch cartoons.

" Is that okay? " Hanlu asked pulling Ian up.

" It's okay, just shut up and let's get this over with. " Ian said annoyed, he wiped the sides of his mouth before walking to the laundry machine and turned it on.

" Over with what? " Hanlu asked looking at how Ian stripped his shorts leaving him bare to the bottom.

" Sex! I know you're only here because of this. I'm giving it to you one last time. After this, our relationship will be strictly only because of Lan, not friends, not strangers, not lovers. Next week, Lan's name will change to Mo. And by that time, I'll forget everything we had together."

"You can keep being in a relationship with Veronica Chime or whomever you want to be with, I don't care. And I'll be free to choose whomever I want. You can come and hang out with Lan by the weekends and I'll take care of him in school days. If you have something you want to add, I'll try making it happen but this... will never happen again. " Ian spoke coldly as if after all his kept emotions burst out into the surface, it turned him numb as well. He couldn't take it anymore, being with Hanlu hurt him so much more than he could imagine. Ian knew his unlikely relationship with the Alpha had been toxic, not just for him but also for Hanlu who had an image to maintain.