6- I'm Yours

* * *

Turning pale in horror, Ian gathered up all the strength that was left on his exhausted body and pushed Hanlu away. " I said pull the fuck out! " Ian yelled and manages to separate their connection.

Although he loves Lan with all his heart, the Omega refused to make another one for the reason that pregnancy terrifies him to hell. Nothing in this world terrifies Ian the most than falling pregnant again. Just the thought of a human being growing inside him terrifies him enough to make him faint.

When Ian was pregnant with Lan, it was the lowest point of his life, he was the constant target of nightmares and anxiety. Up until today, it still surprises him how he manage 9 months of the hellish experience. After labor, he even considered having his ovaries cut down but decided against it after being advised not to do it.

Stumbling as he jumps off the counter, Hanlu supported Ian in worry. " Hey, be careful. I was just joking, I was gonna pull out. No need to get aggressive. " Hanlu said.

" Liar! You were planning to do it again. " Ian glared at Hanlu who's obviously lying through his teeth.

" Okay! Okay! I was gonna do it again but hey, I missed you. And although you don't trust me, I honestly didn't nested some bitch like you said I was, I was busy with work and that semen is genuinely three months worth. I saved that all for you. " Hanlu pouted which made Ian blushed at the confession, true or not.

" Shut the fuck up! " Ian yelled still red in hue. He glances at the Alpha's tower and regretted seeing it was still ready to go another round.

" Okay, geez don't be angry. " Hanlu scratches his nape, his eyes also landed on his erection then to Ian and as if knowing what the Alpha meant with his stares, Ian blushed another deeper shade of red. Hanlu saw this and smiled pulling Ian close to him and rubbing on his flesh to the Omega's bare skin.

" Another one and I'm done. Please. " Hanlu begged and brought Ian's palms on his penis. Hanlu took advantage of the fact that never once could Ian resist him when they've gone this far.

Suddenly intoxicated, Ian started panting hard. He bites on his lips and leaned close to nuzzle in the crook of Hanlu's neck. " D-don't come inside. " Ian simply whispered. The moment Hanlu heard it, he immediately lifted the Omega claiming his lips. Ian was made to sit at the counter again and before they know it, the room was filled with mating pheromones and passionate moans from the couple. Another 15 minutes gone by and the Alpha and Omega finally reach their climax.

* * *

" What? " Ian glared at Hanlu as he sat across the table. Both ended up taking a bath together after being covered in both sweat and semen and now Hanlu was currently eating his late breakfast when he couldn't stop himself from smiling.

" I'm happy. " Hanlu replied still smiling.

" Why is Daddy happy? " This time Lan asked also noticing his father's weird grinning face.

" Well, because mommy and daddy are now dating. " Hanlu replied shifting his attention to the little boy, Ian, on the other hand, blushed again hearing it from Hanlu. He was thinking if he was just hallucinating what had happened earlier but now, Hanlu definitely said they're dating and this time not because of sex. They're dating with marriage into consideration, they're dating as in, Hanlu would be Ian's lover, and vice versa, Ian will be Hanlu's ONLY lover.

Never in his wildest dream was Ian thinking his relationship with Hanlu would finally progress after 12 years since he realized he loved Hanlu. He was so ready to finally move on but here he was now, giving the Alpha another chance and Hanlu might break it again or treasure it like Ian had hoped for from the very beginning.