132 - Missed Call

* * *

"Why? Why is nothing going my way?" Jordan bawled in grieve after he heard the news about another failed assassination. He was already upset about David Perrel being taken away by an unknown force and killed some of his best men and now this! He just couldn't help but be frustrated and couldn't stop crying.

"Honey, please stop crying," Diego cooed. He knew from the fact that their plan was never going to be successful with how powerful Mo Laotian was. He was a bit bitter that he couldn't give the one thing his wife wanted but he was more than relieved because if giving Jordan what he wanted will cause harm to him and to their future child, Diego was more than happy to go through these few depressing sessions as long as he was unharmed.

"Nooo! I can't stop crying because I'm angry, sad and I'm fucking hormonal!" Jordan yelled and cried even louder. Why does it have to be so hard to seek revenge? He isn't even asking that much! He just wants the people who made him and his mother suffer when he was young. Was that too much to ask for?

"I know but this happened already. I can't change what has happened," Diego tried to comfort but just like what he had been doing for the past 20 minutes, Jordan kept on rejecting him, making him sigh in frustration as well.

"Shut up! Leave me alone! You don't understand me. You don't love me!" Jordan yelled again, making Diego sigh once more. He had no choice but to leave the Omega alone while making sure there wasn't anything sharp and breakable inside the room with him or else it would just end up flying and Jordan hurting himself while doing so.

Leaving the room dejected. Diego was even more determined to find an end to this madness. He heard Jordan's side and he does empathize with him but he also wanted to hear David Perrel's side. But even though Jordan held him captive, he couldn't talk to him because Jordan was keeping him closely monitored. If the Omega knew that he talked to his father, Diego knew for sure that he would be very upset.

Walking towards his new home office, Diego pressed on the pre-dialed number of his secretary after he fished out his phone from his pocket. He knows that what he is about to do will further anger Jordan and also be a huge risk in his own life, but he's beginning to dislike the way they are living now. Constantly moving places and not being able to do what they wanted without being conscious of their surroundings.

At first, it was just something to make Jordan happy, to distract his mind from thinking about his second miscarriage. The doctor said after going through two miscarriages in a row, it'll be difficult for him to even get pregnant again despite being an Omega. Jordan was depressed to know that and Diego just wanted to make him happy.

But right now, they have been given another miracle and he doesn't want to lose that again. He needs to end what they have started.

"Hello, how was the thing I asked you about?" Diego said the moment his secretary received his phone call.

[Sir, it is very difficult to contact this person. The company firmly said that any meeting that is not related to business will not be accommodated, otherwise, the acting-CEO of the company will come and meet the client.] The secretary replied, making Diego nod in understanding.

"Okay, thank you. I will find another way." Diego said before he ended the call again. He figures Mo Hanlu wasn't the kind anyone can call up for a meeting, especially when he disclosed his name and purpose. Furthermore, with Mo Laotian's location unknown, Diego also couldn't arrange a secret meeting with him unless he used a different method.

Walking towards his table, Diego sighed as he sat on his swiveling chair. He tapped the top of his table using his fingers at first and thought, when he finally came up with the best solution, he took his telephone and dialed the number of his most trusted right-hand man.