23- White Villa,

* * *

Daniel and Laotian were watching the whole crying scene and despite Daniel's character, he couldn't help but roll his eyes and be annoyed at what he's seeing. He was dying to get out of there and just do something else than watching the woman cry. After how Veronica treated him earlier, Daniel just couldn't harbor any care for the woman anymore.

If only it wasn't impolite to leave at this moment, Daniel would have left a long time ago. Daniel silently grumbles, feeling impatient before he faces his husband and buries his face on his armpits. Laotian didn't complain and openly hugged Daniel, he himself felt impatient.

"Okay, if this is done now, I'll leave." Tian Zi spoke in annoyance, he didn't wait for his mother to reply as he walked out towards where Mo Hanlu disappeared. Laura Mo started feeling stressed out at how his sons were acting towards whenever Veronica was around, she wished her husband was with her to help on this matter.

"I-I think, I should just head home. I-I just want to be a-away from here for now." After Tian Zi left, Veronica took that as the cue to leave as well. Although she was good at acting pitiful, personally that didn't fit her personality and she hated being the weak one. She always prefers to bully someone than be the one being bullied.

"Are you sure you're okay, Dear? I'm so sorry about Xiao Luu. I'll make sure he won't do that to you again." 

"I-I'm Okay, Auntie. It's not your fault. I should be the one saying sorry for causing so much problem to the Mo Family. I-If only I never got pregnant." Veronica stammered between her sobs.

"Please don't say that, Dear. Your baby is a gift, to you and to this family, don't ever wish not to have it. Come on, how about I send you back home? or have a little chat somewhere else to cheer you up? Maybe do some shopping?" Laura suggested. Worried that the actress would turn depressed. That would be bad for her and her baby.

"O-okay, I'd love that. I-I just need to get out of here. I'm really sorry, Auntie." Veronica agreed and apologized again.

"No need to be sorry, come on. Let's go." Laura cooed as they stood. She briefly had eye contact with Laotian before the two finally left together. 

As the two women disappeared, Laotian continued to stroke Daniel's hair. It has only been a minute or so since he settled himself on Laotian's armpits but he immediately fell asleep. 

Maybe it was because he was pregnant or maybe it was because he exerted too much energy fighting back Veronica's pheromones attack and got exhausted that Daniel didn't notice he snoozed off until he felt Luangmin's little limbs climbing on his embrace calling him "mama."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I fell asleep. Where's Mother and Veronica?" Daniel woke up and when he noticed the actress and his mother-in-law were gone, he immediately straightened up and asked Laotian while picking up his lively son.

"Mother sent her home for today. You can rest some more if you want." Mo Laotian replied in the midst of pulling Luangmin away from the Omega. 

"Oh no, it's okay! Is she okay though? Veronica?"

"I didn't pay them attention," Laotian answered with his usual tune. Why would he even care if she was okay or not? He could care less about what would happen to that woman.

"Let's not talk about that. I'm more interested in what happened earlier. Still not willing to tell me?" Laotian asked, wanting to change the topic. He already knew what had happened but he still wants Daniel to be the one to tell him.

"I told you it was nothing. Seriously, that wasn't important. And you said you won't ask me anymore." Daniel pouted, crossing his arms. He was sure the Alpha already knew but he was still insisting him to say it himself. Besides, really, it wasn't a big deal. He and Minmin are fine, if Laotian heard it from him. Daniel was sure the Alpha would over-exaggerate it.