63 - Cheating Fiance, Mo Hanlu on a HOT ride!

* * *

Laotian put down his phone with a serious expression that caused Daniel to be curious and worried so he held his husband's thighs in concern when he sat back beside him on the hospital bed.

"Who was it?" Daniel asked softly.

"Public Relations, some entertainment publishing company captured Hanlu with Veronica Chime and another person together, some photos looked disturbing so they're asking permission whether they're allowed to publish the photos or not," Laotian replied resuming from his previous work which was peeling the skin of the grapes and removing its seed for Daniel to eat. When he noticed that the Omega was spitting the skin and seed every time he ate it, Laotian volunteered. He just finished reviewing some important papers earlier so now he's free to assess his wife.

"What? But isn't Hanlu living together with Ian now? What if because of this the two will fight again?" Daniel asked worriedly, after knowing that his brother-in-law had come back with his family and currently even living together. Daniel had been so happy for the two but now Veronica came into the picture again and he couldn't help but hate her more.

"How did she even know Hanlu had come back?" Daniel asked, it was supposed to be a secret even to them that Hanlu had come back so how come Veronica knew?

"She must have had her own source. Anyway, if Hanlu and that Omega once again fight because of this then maybe they should rethink their relationship. Nothing will come out of them if they continue to fight with each other." Laotian replied monotonically, he just finished peeling one grape so he quickly feeds it to Daniel who gladly munch on it with a loving thank you.

"You're right. I hope they didn't fight... So what it's in the picture?"

"They're sending it now; do you want to see it?" Laotian suggested and despite Daniel not answering, he stood from sitting on the bed and fetched his computer. He tapped on the keyboard and after a short while he faced the screen in front of Daniel. There are more than 19 photos on the file and Laotian figured there should be less than 5 of the pictures they wanted to publish.

"Veronica is giving Hanlu some paper? What do you think it could be?" Daniel asked, looking at the first photo where Veronica was in the middle of showing Mo Hanlu the papers she was holding.

"Not sure, this might be a DNA test to prove the baby is a Mo," Laotian guessed but not really sure, it's the only logical reason considering their situation.

"Oh, that's right? Why didn't we just ask Veronica to have a DNA test so everything becomes clear to everybody just like we did with Minmin and Meimei before?" Daniel thought. He could still remember before not quite believing Laotian was the father of his child so he asked for a DNA test, at this time he had still not fallen for the Alpha and he didn't know he was pregnant with twins. And when the result had come out 99.9%, he had no choice but to believe it.

"Of course father and mother were thinking of it since Hanlu refused to believe the child was his, they're just looking for the right moment to ask the woman without sounding off." Laotian explained since his mother was quite soft on the inside if she didn't know the whole truth, Laotian was sure his mother would find it hard to ask Veronica for a DNA test since she didn't want to hurt such an 'innocent' woman.

"Hmmm, Okay. Now that I think about it, your parents never asked me about it too. They fully trusted me," Daniel realized, thinking the Mos were too trusting, he didn't think it was because he married Laotian. With that simple fact, Mr. and Mrs. Mo didn't have to ask for authentication since the Alpha was not someone easily deceived.

"Oh Gosh! This is Ian!" Daniel suddenly squealed looking at the fourth photo where Hanlu pulled someone out of the bright yellow car. Moving on to the next photo, Hanlu and Ian were kissing in front of Veronica.