129 - Rescue David (1)

* * *

Walking out of the basement, humming in a slightly better mood, Hanlu briefly checked his watch to see that he still had time before dinner. His lips quickly shifted into a smile and before he could even decide, his legs were already walking towards where Tian Zi and his friend were earlier. His main reason was because he wanted to annoy his younger brother but he also wanted to know who this Fyre Long was that Tian Zi didn't even think twice about bringing the Omega to their secret base.

The Mo's secret organization headquarters is one of the Mo Family's top-secret facilities. This was where they trained most of their men. They're mostly doing illegal stuff at the base ranging from training young missionaries, kidnapping, human experiments, firearms, and many more. Normally, no one should ever even be allowed to visit this place unless they're a member or it's Daniel.

Hanlu trusts Tian Zi's ability to judge people, he has great intonation and is very meticulous just like their older brother Mo Laotian but that's what Hanlu is most interested about. How was the Omega able to pass Tian Zi's scrupulous eyes? And well, even if Fyre Long was a spy, Hanlu doubts a small Omega could do so much damage since their organization has quite a lot of powerful backers.

"What do you mean the place is abandoned?" Hanlu just arrived at where Tian Zi and his friend were staying when he heard the younger Alpha talked to someone on his phone. Hanlu thought for a bit and now he remembered that Tian Zi was supposed to gather information regarding Jordan Bronson. Hearing what he just said, it looks like it didn't go well.

"Okay. Okay. Finish up whatever's left there and go back. I'll report this to Eldest Brother," Hanlu heard Tian Zi say after a while before he ended the call and fell to the couch in frustration.

"I told you they're hella careful. I tried tracking them down but they're too careful. They know what they're doing," This time Hanlu heard Tian Zi's friend say. Understanding what might have happened, Hanlu finally walked towards them.

"What happened?" Hanlu asked. A charming smile flashed on his lips while looking at the two youngsters. It's funny to think that even though Tian Zi was months older than Daniel, he couldn't see him as an adult unlike Daniel. Right now, he looked like a 15 years old in Hanlu's eyes. He was actually glad Tian Zi's mission didn't seem to work, he was against it from the beginning anyway.

"They left their current place and are probably staying silent from now," Not even bothering to look at Hanlu, Tian Zi groaned and replied. This Bronson couple is really something. They're very careful and definitely not stupid. With what they did to Luangmin and Lancel, they've foresaw that Hanlu and Laotian will come and get even with them so they escape before that happens. But this will just make his job even more difficult, an enemy hiding is the most difficult person to find even with his capability.

"Don't stress yourself over them. Jordan Bronson will come to us voluntarily when he's ready, his hiding is only temporary. When the time is ready we can destroy him," Hanlu said still with his charming smile but unbeknownst to him, the blood splatter on his sleeve and shirt made him somehow like a wolf pretending to be a harmless dog. Well, at least for Fyre who unconsciously took a step backward towards Tian Zi. Despite a recessive, he was still an Omega. Mo Hanlu looked like the walking sun, although warm, getting close to him will burn you to death. Earlier, Fyre admired the older Alpha but now he felt terrified.

"I can't not stress over this. They're a ticking bomb, they still can do anything they want to us again now that they're still out there," Tian Zi whined before his eyes landed on Fyre. He noticed how stiff he was so he quickly frowned confused. But it didn't take a minute for him to quickly read the Omegas body language that he sprung up from the chair and held Fyre lightly.