38- I Love You.

* * *

Helpless cries and whimpers continued to prevail in the vast room since the moment Hanlu arrived. It had been more than an hour and by now, Hanlu completely sobered up from the amount of alcohol he had consumed and instead intoxicated for a different reason.

He was still mad at the thought of Ian sleeping with his friend, so even though he knew the truth now that he confirmed it himself. The image he saw last night still made him crazy. Added the fact that Ian was emitting his mating pheromones, Hanlu couldn't stop himself. However, he was not sure if he did want to stop.

"You like that?" Hanlu groans heavily as he plunges his massive length inside his lover's deep and wet cavern earning a loud whine. With his lashes still damp from his earlier bawls, Ian gripped on Hanlu's glistening arms needily. He hummed agreeing before his mouth dropped open in a soundless moan.

"I'll give it all to you," Hanlu said dotingly and moved the way he knew Ian loved the most. The room once again filled with loud gasps and moans from the two. And as Hanlu started moving aggressively, an audible slapping skin erupted across the room mixing into the existing sound.

The sounds from the obvious love-making continued for long minutes before the two once again reached their climax, and screaming in glee.

"Ahhh, H-Hot! So Hot!" Ian whined arching his back. He gulps on his own saliva before the two engaged in a hungry and passionate kiss.

"Don't you dare mention another man when I'm around," Hanlu growls separating from the kiss to which Ian nodded in a daze obediently before he once again clings to Hanlu.

"Hmmm, M-More. I want more." He demanded. Hanlu didn't make his lover wait and proceeded for another round. Ian didn't need to say it twice since he was not even planning to stop until all his build-up desires are completely sated. At the back of Hanlu's mind, he was thinking of making Ian unable to accept other men but him.

Without pulling out from Ian's tightening tube, Hanlu once again started to move. Pulling out by a half and plunging his hips back with force. He loved that whenever he did it, Ian would squeak in pleasure.

There was no evidence of exhaustion on Hanlu's body with the amount of force he puts into pleasuring Ian. He made sure all of him was inside and stroking all of Ian's pleasure spots. It was easy for him because he knew Ian's body quite well and he knew the Omega liked being completely dominated in bed.

"YES! Luu!!" Ian whined, he wanted to watch Hanlu but finds it difficult with his eyes rolling up on his own. He had no choice but to close it. Getting more addicted to the pleasure Hanlu was giving him. Ian couldn't tell anymore if this was reality or not. All he wanted was to feel good, sating all his suppressed desires.

Whether all of this was happening in real life or not. Maybe it was his fever making him think this way but at this moment, Ian just wanted to indulge himself. Only Hanlu is his cure. He knew for sure that as long as Hanlu was beside him, he would be okay.

* * *

Waking up feeling his fever gone already, Ian snuggled closer to the warmth that he's currently hugging. He's already awake but his eyes were still so heavy that he once again fell asleep. He only fully woke up after 15 minutes realizing he was with someone on the bed.

With his eyes popping open, only one person appeared on his mind and he cursed internally as he slowly removed himself from the man.

'FUCK! FUCK! Ian are you freaking crazy?! I can't believe you did it with him. Are you that desperate?!' Ian scolded himself and quickly sat up covering his face in embarrassment and total regret. His face fell in horror as soon as he felt the slightly warm and sticky liquid gush out from between his legs.