4- Veronica Chime

* * *

" Veronica Chime? " Daniel asked surprised. The woman was one of the country's most popular female movie stars. She starred at many box office films and was labeled number 10 as one of the world's most beautiful woman in 3 consecutive years.

" Yes, you don't know? She's one of older brother Hanlu's pet. Hmmm, according to my database, older brother spends about a hundred thousand dollars a month for that woman alone. She's really high maintenance. " Tian Zi leisurely replied after tapping on the screen of his phone. He then mischievously faced his cellphone screen to Daniel and showed him the list of names.

" Xiao Zi, stop that! No phone at the dining table. " Mrs. Laura Mo warned which made Tian Zi retract his phone and hide it before something happens.
Daniel on the other hand who had managed to read some of the names went speechless, his mouth drops open in shock. Mrs. Mo and Elder Mo ultimately halted from there lunch, already envisioning the future of Hanlu.

" Is that even legit? " Daniel asked in doubt. There was just no way Hanlu had so many respectful personalities under his Harem.

" *Laughs* You have no idea. " Tian Zi replied laughing at Daniel's reaction but stopped when he felt Mo Laotian's oppressing aura targeted to him alone. Tian Zi glanced at Laotian who seemed busy with his son but was actually listening to him all along.

" . . . " unconscious of the situation, Daniel glances at Laotian. His face suddenly looks like he had so many questions.

" What is it? " the Alpha asked after releasing Tian Zi from his secret attack. He had a very good idea what his wife had been thinking to ask him but he decided to act naive.

" N-Nothing. " Daniel replied timidly then got back to eating his lunch. Mrs. Mo who also saw this glared at Tian Zi and warned him to keep his mouth.

After lunch, Daniel and Laotian stayed for a couple of minutes then left with Luangmin after a while. In the car, Daniel stayed silent which the Alpha didn't like.

" What is the matter? " Laotian ask, Daniel was rubbing his own stomach and paused when the Alpha suddenly talked.

" Nothing..." Daniel replied, Laotian didn't ask anymore and waited for Daniel to continue. " Uhmm actually, I want to ask you something. " Daniel added shifting to look at his husband. Daniel knew he shouldn't compare his husband to Hanlu but Mo Hanlu's relationships really bothered him.

He doesn't know if the question on his mind would upset Laotian or not but he had been dying to ask the Alpha since earlier. He just wanted to clear his mind.

" But promise me you won't get upset. " Daniel made sure as his hand landed on the Alpha's thigh.

" I won't. "

" Okay, it's nothing special actually. "

" Okay, what is it? " Laotian replied softly, urging Daniel to continue.

" D-Do you normally get to meet people like V-Veronica Chime on a regular basis? For example, at work? " Daniel finally asked, mumbling his words that it's almost difficult to understand.

" *sighs* We do. I do get to meet them as my clients or investors, but I'm a businessman it's nothing personal. "

" Hmmn, D-Do they try to...uhmmn," Daniel asked again but wasn't able to finish his words.

" My eyes are only set for you. " Laotian simply replied and at the exact moment, they finally arrived at their home without Daniel noticing. Clearly, he was distracted by his thoughts. Laotian then leaned close to Daniel and forced to open his mouth for him to take.