97 - Lan's Decision (1)

* * *

"Mommy? Daddy?" Lan called, knocking on the door. Today he woke up especially early because he needed to tell his parents something.

Meanwhile, Ian immediately halted his movement, trembling. He suddenly didn't know what to do, he wanted to continue but Lan was outside their door.

"Shhhhhh." Thrusting up, Hanlu held Ian's hips. If they don't reply, Lan should take it as them still being asleep. The door is locked so the 8 year old won't be able to get inside.

"I-Idiot. T-That's your son calling..." Ian said in a panic, preventing himself from moaning too loud.

"We can talk to him later," Hanlu insisted and continued to thrust up. They've just started, there was no way they could stop now.

"Mommy, are you awake? I-I have something to tell you," Lan said and knocked again, causing Ian to tear up as he struggled against Hanlu's hold.

"S-Stop Luu~" Ian begged but the Alpha was persistent. Hanlu kept hitting his most sensitive spot, causing him to throw his head back as he bounced on top of his husband. It was not until Lan called again that Ian finally had the strength to punch Hanlu in the gut and they separated.

"You fucking bastard, I said stop!" Ian roared, his body still trembling. He quickly looked for his boxers and wore them. Meanwhile, Hanlu moaned in pain, holding on to his abdomen. The punch was so strong he instantly went soft.

"Ahhh, Baby, that hurts," Hanlu complained, squirming on the bed.

"That's what you get for being too stubborn," Ian said, frowning. Despite his shaking legs, he forced himself out of the bed and to the door. When he finally opened the door, Lan was there at the doorway patiently waiting for his parents. The moment he saw Ian opening the door, his lips curved into a smile but then later his brows frown in worry looking at Ian's flushed face.

"Mommy, are you sick again?" Lan asked. He stepped forward to pull Ian down so their height would be level while Ian obligingly kneels, smiling awkwardly.

"N-No, not at all, Baby," Ian said, swearing he would never let Hanlu touch him again. This time he will be more strict and definitely won't give in to the Alpha's demands.

"Hmmmn, are you sure? You're sweaty," Lan asked again, his little palms on his mother's moisten forehead.

"Yes I'm sure, no need to worry. It's just too hot inside Mommy and Daddy's room." Ian lied even though it was clearly not because the air-conditioning was on.

Still not convinced, Lan peeked inside his parents' room and he saw his father still on the bed sleeping. However, later his nose scrunched up, he smelled something funny again.

"Mommy, your room smells weird," Lan commented. He is already 8 years old and just recently his medical result stated that the young man is a submissive Alpha, so just like any other Alphas, his sensitivity for pheromones was greater. He didn't understand what pheromones were, so whenever he smelled it from Ian and Hanlu the only thing he could describe is it smelled funny.

"U-Uhh... what do you mean? There's no smell at all. Hmmn, anyway, what do you want to talk to me and your dad about?" Ian denied and quickly shifted the topic. Lan didn't notice and he just nodded.

"Uhmm, you see... I want to go back to school. I don't want to go on vacation," Lan said while fidgeting as he played with the hem of his pajamas. It had been more than a month since he left school. Although he was still studying at home, he missed playing with his friends. It's too lonely studying at home, so he wanted to go back to his class, but yesterday his mother told him they were going to have a vacation. He had never been on vacation before but if that means he had to skip school again then he doesn't want to go.