49 - I'm Doomed

* * *

"Miss Chime, I didn't want to disrespect you since you are our guest but if you're going to act like this and disrespect our workers then I'm afraid I will have to ask you to leave." The old-butler quickly dismissed the Beta maid after he told Veronica calmly. The mansion didn't usually have that many visitors but when they had visitors, they always act politely unlike how the actress was acting now.

After hearing the old butler's words, as if her head exploded, Veronica's expression grimaced in both anger and disgust. How dare this old servant asks her to leave, the future Mrs. Mo? The future Madam of the mansion?

"H-How dare you to ask me to leave! I was merely telling that stupid maid to do her job properly. When I get married into this family, all of this will be mine. It'll be my job to correct my servant's actions and I could fire her or you if I wanted to. Now, how dare you disrespect the future Madam of this Estate?" Veronica yelled in anger. She stood up looking at the head butler in pure rage. She couldn't believe a mere servant embarrassed her this way.

"Miss Chime, I understand that you will soon marry into this family but as of now, you are not. You have not married anyone yet. You do not have the qualification to disrespect the people here, servant or not. Additionally, I don't think it will be good to disrespect Master Daniel's name even if he's not here. So if you understand, please leave or I will have to ask the security to show you the way," Lucas replied as calmly as he could.

Lucas can't help but imagine the future of the Mo Household if this wannabe indeed marries into the family. He also can't help but wonder how the second young master endured being with the woman. Everyone in the mansion knew that Mo Hanlu wasn't in love with the woman and was forced to marry because she was pregnant. That if it wasn't because of the baby in her, she wouldn't have the chance to even enter the gates of the Mo Estate.

"Why should I leave? You're the one that should leave, if I told Mother that you disrespected me then she'll definitely fire you, you and that stupid maid." Veronica confidently said. As she said this, someone in the background grimaced in annoyance. He almost couldn't believe the woman's shameless words. If he didn't know better, he would have wondered why she was so high and mighty when she didn't have anything to boost.

"You think my mother is that shallow? Lucas had been a butler in this Estate for more than half of his life. His father was the same and his son will soon become the head for the next generation. Their family has been loyal to this household and they're far more thrust worthy and important than you." Tian Zi walked into the house in his gym attire, there was still sweat in his young and muscular body making him look more attractive than he already was instead of looking dirty and haggard.

He came right after one of the maids told him that Veronica Chime had arrived and his mother and father hurriedly left. And that only the head butler knew where they'd gone.

Wiping still his sweat with his towel, he frowns towards Veronica in displease. He had never liked her since the very beginning and it looks like his displeasure towards the woman will come even deeper.

"With the way you're acting if Lucas told you about Mother, who do you think she would believe? Your acting is useless in this house, even if everybody keeps it a secret, don't you think it would be odd if this house doesn't have CCTV cameras? Sometimes it wondered me how you people thought that it would be that easy to enter this household." Tian Zi said again, making Veronica gulp. She was never good at dealing with Mo Tian Zi; even if she tried coaxing the young man, he always doesn't seem interested. Veronica could feel that the young Alpha didn't like her. In fact, he despises her.

"Furthermore, you are not a Mo. What Lucas told you was right. You have not married anyone yet so don't go around telling everyone that this estate is yours. You're just making me sick, and besides, if this house does have someone to call as the future Master, it won't be you. It'll be Daniel since he married Eldest brother." Tian Zi finished and walked towards Lucas to ask where both his parents went. Just pointing out where the actress should stand was making him feel weak.