After everyone left, Guhai enters the bedroom and see that BaiLuYin was laying there fully dressed. As a good husband would, Guhai takes off BaiLuYin's clothes, take some warm water with a little towel and wipe BaiLuYin's body with it. BaiLuYin looked like a little kid, his hand caressing Guhai's hair with a pleasant smile on his face. "You shouldn't have done what you did today," Guhai mumbled, referring to BaiLuYin bowing in front of his dad.
After cleaning BaiLuYin's body, He then changed BaiLuYin clothes and tucked him in. He then proceeded to take a shower himself, and prepare some porridge and honey water for when BaiLuYin's wake up. Before he knows it, It was already bright outside, so he decided to only take a nap until BaiLuYin wakes up.

BaiLuYin wakes up around 4 pm with a headache. All the drinking last night left him with a hangover. "Ahhhhh." BaiLuYin moans in pain as his head felt like it was about to explode. His noise also wakes Guhai.
"You're up?" Guhai said patting BaiLuYin's head "you drink so much last night I thought you would sleep for two days."
"Why did you let my drink that much."
"It was fun. Go take a shower, I'll prepare some food for you." Guhai said as he went to the kitchen to warm the congee he had cooked.

"Did something happened last night?" BaiLuYin asks standing in front of Guhai, naked with not even a towel wrapped around his waist. he was having some weird memories from last night but he wasn't sure if they were real. Guhai lifts his head to see BaiLuYin's completely naked body in front of him. He started staring at him up and down with a mischievous smirk on his face. BaiLuYin's eyes cut up with Guhai's mischievous smile, he then realized Guhai wasn't even listening to him. He looked like he was thinking about something more concerning.
"Guhai," BaiLuYin yelled to wake Guhai from his weird space.
"Earlier today, old Gu and your mother came over. They wanted to invite us to dinner with them."
"What did you say?" BaiLuYin runs toward him, impatient to hear what Guhai had told his parents. Guhai was again last in BaiLuYin's naked body. He was obviously distracted by BaiLuYin's beautiful form.
"Dahai." BaiLuYin annoyingly yelled at him again.
"What do you think?" Guhai said, touching BaiLuYin's cheek, he would do anything he says. If BaiLuYin didn't want to go, he himself wouldn't go either. It was all up to BaiLuYin.
"Let's go to dinner with them." BaiLuYin quickly answers without even giving it a thought.
"BaiLuYin."
"I want to, please," BaiLuYin says again as he got behind Guhai and hugged him. "Are you teasing me again?" Guhai said, referring to BaiLuYin's naked self against his body. But when he looked over, BaiLuYin looked very serious and happy.
"I'll do it only because you want to, you know that."
"Thank you!" BaiLuYin said and smile at him, Guhai had really grown up.
"What time do we need to go there?" Said running to the bedroom to put some clothes on, Guhai couldn't focus on him walking around like that.
"Maybe around 7," Guhai said and handed BaiLuYin the food he was making.
As BaiLuYin was eating, he suddenly felt like he was being stared at in a very weird and naughty way. The mood had suddenly changed, Guhai looked like a wild fox and was about to attack BaiLuYin.
"What - are - you looking at." BaiLuYin stutter, he was thinking that maybe he had done and said something when he was drunk last night.
"You need to pay for the embarrassment you cause me last night." Guhai smile robbing his palm together. Although BaiLuYin didn't know exactly what Guhai was talking about, he quickly got up and run into the bedroom, forgetting that the food had been broken. Guhai quickly runs after him, and pushed him on the bed, and started spanking BaiLuYin's poor butt cheeks.
"Ahh, what did I do," BaiLuYin yelled trying to push Guhai off of him.
"Telling half of China that you fuck me is one thing, but to have the nerves and yelled that in front of my upright dad, in front of your friends and your mom is the worse," Guhai said again and still didn't stop spanking BaiLuYin.
"I was drunk, stop it. Ahhhh." BaiLuYin could only laugh. He could clearly now remember and it was so funny at that time. "So what, you fuck me all the time too, now you see how embarrassing it is." BaiLuYin finally kicks him off the bed and quickly got up. Guhai run after him and pushed him not very hard but not very soft either onto the wall. Guhai then grabs both BaiLuYin's hand so that he wouldn't push him away. Guhai presses his entire body onto BaiLuYin's, their crotches onto rubbing against each other's, he softly bit BaiLuYin's bottom lips."Ahh, headache." BaiLuYin tries to trick Guhai but it was no use "You deserve to be punished," Guhai said and bite him again, he was about to pull down BaiLuYin's underwear when his phone started ringing. He looks over and sees that it was BaiHanQi's number. He wanted to ignore it at first, but he thought maybe it wasn't going to be something important.
"Uncle," Guhai answers the phone as quickly as he could while holding one of BaiLuYin's hands.
"Dahai, can you pick us up while going to your dad's house. We've never been there before so it's confusing." BaiHanQi said in the other line.
"Uncle, you're going also?"
"Yeah, you're dad come by yesterday to invite us."
"Uncle, how about you take a taxi. BaiLuYin and I might be late." Guhai said, thinking of everything he would do to BaiLuYin, they would probably not even make it to dinner.
"I don't like taking a taxi," BaiHanQi said and hang up right away before Guhai could say anything.
"What did my father say."
"He wants us to pick him up," Guhai said with a disappointing look. BaiLuYin was pleased, He had at least escaped from Guhai for now.