Author's Note.

Hello Wattpadians.

Lemme start this by saying I'm Sorry. I'm so sorry for leaving for months and leaving you guys on a cliffhanger. Let's just say life happens eh.

With the whole quarantine thing, Covid-19, school, work and life, I sort of took an extended break. It was supposed to be for a few days but ended up being a few months. Please don't hate me!!

Anyways fret no more guys because book 2 is now posted, so be sure to check out my profile. It's called Poisonous love and the first 7 chapters have been posted already. More info in the first authors note of the book.

I hope you guys don't hate me much but I promise that Book 2 is gonna make up for my absence.

Also thank you guys so much for almost 10,000 reads. I didn't think Tough Love would even get that much attention talk less of a sequel. I truly do appreciate you guys so much, beyond what words can explain. 

In the meantime, I do have other books ongoing too and I implore you guys to check out my profile.

Devil's Sons M.C. (Manxman).

Hunter Wilson lives by one code - Loyalty.

Jesse Jetter lives by one code - Family.

A story featuring a group of Harley Lovers, a motorcycle club named Devil's Sons. In their own way, they make do with what life has to offer and are always willing to face the repercussions.

When Hunter Wilson meets JJ he figures one night with the man will get rid of the instant attraction he feels. Till it wasn't enough and a fire that couldn't be quenched burned in both their hearts. Series of breaking points, web of betrayals, brotherhood, and most important of all loyalty, encompass this book.

Adult rated content*

To be updated every Saturday morning.

Blossomed In Love. (Manxman)

Marco Flores has been in love with his older brother's best friend ever since he could define what his strong feelings for this guy was.

With an 8 years difference between them, Damon Richardson has always found it difficult to explain his feelings for this young boy that's also his best friend's brother.

Through an endless web of excuses, one night stands, promising relationships, pushes and shoves, two people come together to become one but it doesn't come without problems and complications that might lead to a disaster or a blessing in disguise.

*Adult Rated Content.

To be updated every Sunday Morning.

Feel free to check this books out too. *Smiles in shameless advertisement*

Anyways I'm back for real this time and after a game of circles of life, Lorenzo and Elijah have been talking to me. I think it'll be interesting to follow through with their story.

XOXO E.A.