Chapter 14.

Roman

Note: This is the morning of the missions.

"Penny for your thought." I snap my fingers in front of Jalil's face and I watched a blush spread over his face before burying his face in my neck.

"You don't have money with you Roman." He mumbled into my neck. Ouch did he just call me broke.

I slap his bubble butt and he let out a sexual sound that had a deprived part of my anatomy craving something more that unfortunately couldn't happen.

"Did you just call me broke princess?"

"I just spoke the truth." He said as he made a gesture of drinking something. What is he doing? All I know is my day has never been boring or routine anymore since I met Jalil. I watched him closely just studying his features from the the blond highlights fading on his hair to the light freckles on his face. I have strong feelings for this man might even be..... love?

"You're staring Romy." He's taken to calling me Romy since he had Princess and baby but nothing for me, so the nickname for me is Romy. I thought he wasn't serious at first till it stuck yesterday morning, Callum had almost choked on his spit when he heard my 'name.'

"You're beautiful." I calmly moved his hair from his face before smashing my lips on his. A low sultry moan escaped from Jalil which fueled something in me to bite his sensitive bottom lip more.

"I'm trying to sleep people keep it PG." maybe I did feel bad for Callum sometimes whenever me and Jalil were lost in our own world of whisperings and the occasional make out.

"I'm sorry Callum." Jalil apologized before burying his face into my neck again. I sent a scowl towards the cock blocker named Callum Feldman and he shrugged towards me adjusting himself back to sleep. He sleeps more than a newborn baby at this point.

"My father started negotiating Romy, and it's scaring me he never gives without wanting something in return." However what Jalil said never registered in my mind as I heard sound I haven't heard in a long time.

"Do you hear that Callum?" And I see that he heard it too from his stance and his nod of affirmation to my question.

I know Jalil heard it too when his grip became tighter on my shirt. "Romy are those gunshots?"

"Yeah Baby." I watched him start to hyperventilate, I mean maybe because I was used to it I didn't realize how scary it could be for non-combatants. "Focus on me Jalil, right here." I pull his attention to me while rubbing my hands on his torso to calm him down.

The door to the cell was thrown open after the gunfight had been going on for a few minutes. The order of the shots and the panic at which the bastards were running made me smile. Special Operators are an ally's joy.

"Stupid Americans, follow me." Stupid yelled as he pointed the gun at Jalil. Fucking hell, not him punk.

"Okay okay no need to fire that gun eh. We'll follow you." I reply with a nervous laugh.

He gestured with the gun as we filed out, bastard wants to use us to bargain and save himself I guess.

"It's kind of hard to move with this chains could you remove them, kind sir." I sarcastically ask him and tsk tsk desperation makes you do stupid things.

He pulled the bunch of keys to unlock the chains and as he bent down I nod to Callum to wait on my hand count. Upon unfastening the chain and my legs were free Callum choked him from behind giving me time to disarm him.

I elbow him in the Solar Plexus that's for me, I kick him in the groin that's for my princess, Callum punches him in the nose eliciting a loud scream from him before I eventually shoot him clean in the head, now that's for the world.

"Nice Captain." I chuckle towards Callum's statement while passing him the rifle from Stupid's pocket. I hear footsteps approaching and I know it's time to move because I can't tell whose footsteps those are.

I look around frantically before seeing a secluded staircase that had some hiding space behind it. I'd like to preserve Jalil's innocence especially since his eyes are still as wide as saucers from when I shot stupid.

"Hey Princess, hide behind this steps and don't come out till you see guys in Camouflage or myself or Callum, Okay?" I practically push him into the corner to keep him hidden from this ruthless bastards.

"Where are you going Romy?" Please don't go, don't leave me." I looked at his beautiful eyes as they started to water. I need to go help out to protect him from that bastard that's about to give him to his father again.

"I'm not leaving you baby, I just.... I know the guy they're looking for that gives an edge that they presently don't have. I'll be back before you know it." I tried giving him a soothing smile keyword being 'tried'.

"If you go Romy I'm coming with you." He started getting up, Jalil was not making it easy right now, the decision to leave him here is hard enough.

"I promise I'll be back for you Princess. Never doubt a knight right?" I chuckle at my own joke as he I watch the tears roll down his eyes once more.

"Captain the footsteps are getting louder and they're not friendlies, we need to move now." Callum announced.

I remove my Army Dog tags from my neck, it was probably the only jewelry I had and walking closer I pull it over my princess' head to sit comfortably on his neck.

"I'll come back for that baby, now hide here and don't forget what I told you." I feel the water in my eyes too and it feels foreign, why the hell am I crying? Goddammit I'll be the crying princess now. Jalil pulls me back by my elbow before softly pressing his lips on mine.

"Promise?"

I reply him softly "Promise." Tucking him into the corner so he wouldn't be seen myself alongside Callum exit the stairs area just in time to see two armed terrorists. They haven't seen us yet so we have the edge on them, I take the one on the left clean shot through the head and Callum goes for the other one through the chest.

"Nice shot Sergeant." I commend the grinning man.

"Why thank you Captain."

"Drop your weapons now!" finally, relief washed over me as I see the different Camouflage that signalled the SEAL Team.

"Friendlies!" I yelled back to them since they wouldn't know, we weren't in uniform anymore nor were we in the same unit so that's the next best thing. "Captain Butler, Sergeant Feldman"

"Base this is Cyan 1 Jackpot, I repeat Jackpot." Their team leader said into the radio to his commanding officer.

"Okay so we have to split up one team to continue the hostage rescue and the other team to capture the terrorist leader. Captain you're the highest rank so want to do the honors?" I counted 42 men so 20 could continue hostage rescue and 22 including myself and Callum will capture Shorty or whatever his name is. That is exactly what I commanded and in no time we dispersed and continued on the mission. But not before I described where Jalil is and ordered they radio in when they get my Princess.

I must say it felt different operating with Special Ops their fast paced bang bang style really is something.

"We got him Captain, I repeat we got him, Over"

Thank golly whew he's safe where they can't get him now I can focus on getting this son of a female dog.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

It was getting too long y'all so I slashed the chapter in two.

Vote, Comments, Feedbacks

Adios E.A.