Chapter 31.

Jalil

Romy had made me recite the plan to him three times yesterday. Arrive at the airport early enough for check in, make sure your phone is on you at all times, board the plane, wait for me at the arrival lounge. I'd recited this to him yesterday, and this morning too.

"Thank you Mike, you're the best host I've ever had." I say as he escorts us to the cab waiting outside the gate.

"Jalil once again you're welcome, now go and be well." he says in a weird accent I can't quite place. "Take care Lorenzo." I watch Lorenzo give him a wide smile before muttering 'I will.'

"Ahh I'll miss watching them during PT every morning, those shirtless hunks with the little shorts, and tanned bodies." Lorenzo exclaims without shame and I feel my face heating up. He'd wake up every morning to go ogle the guys during PT without caring about getting caught.

"Stop that Enzo." I whisper in embarrassment at his words that has got the cab driver blushing too.

"Okay, okay." He keeps quiet for a while before starting again "Do you think they'll have big pack.." I send him a glare daring him to finish that vulgar sentence.

"...Packets of Ice cream?" That made no sense but I'm not giving him the satisfaction of knowing that so I just ignore him and his perverted thoughts.

I think of Roman and although skype, phone calls, and text messages are great, it's definitely different from seeing the person. I feel nervous but also excited about this move, I'll get to be with my boyfriend, Lorenzo and I sent in our applications and transcripts to the university closest to us. Rashid will finish is secondary education in Romy's brother school, and above all we're away from the clutches of that man. My momma and brother would arrive in two days and Romy's step mom has gladly volunteered to accommodate them including Enzo. She's so nice and I can't thank her enough for such hospitality to practical strangers.

I've noticed a difference in Roman too ever since the dinner that night, like a burden has been lifted from his shoulders, he's free, he's happy and for that I'm happy.

Then there's the sexual tension between us, we've done a couple of things together which the thought of them made me blush. But I want more and I know he wants more too, I want all of him in every way. I just don't want to disappoint him, I don't know what to do or how to pleasure him, he'll eventually realize that I don't compare to his past sexual partners. There's nothing special here at all.

"Jalil are you okay? you're clutching my fingers tightly, I can't feel them." I laugh awkwardly, I didn't even realize I was doing that. "Are you having second thoughts?" I shake my head no towards him. "Then what's wrong?" Is it the kind of conversation to have with your half brother? I know Enzo is experienced in this kind of things maybe some pointers wouldn't be too bad right?

I motion him to come closer so I can whisper in his ear. "What do you do when you.... uhm. you want... erm never mind." The words won't leave my mouth and my whole face is heated up.

"Want to what Jalil and why are we whispering?" I shake my head at him again not to worry but he's not having it. "Parlare"

"I want to uhm with Romy but I don't know what to do Enzo" I eventually let out in embarrassment and this wicked brother of mine is laughing so hard.

"Are you still una vergine?" he whispers and I don't know why I'm feeling so embarrassed, this was a wrong topic to bring up. "Mi scuso per essere stato spregevole con te." he pulls me into him and I lay my head softly on his shoulder, in no time I'm asleep.

(I apologize for being mean to you.)

******************

"Ladies and gentlemen we're landing in two minutes, fasten your seatbelts and close up all trays" the pilot announces. It's been a long flight and I'm exhausted but eager to see a certain person. I missed his warm muscular body so much.