Chapter 22.

Jalil

I wheel Romy back into the room through his mumbling and grumbling about using the wheelchair. My boyfriend, I mentally giggle again upon remembering our relationship status as of now.

"But baby can I just use the crutches?" He whines again, I understand him not wanting to use the wheelchair because it makes his butt vibrate, his words not mine, but I'm scared he might still pop a stitch in his lower abdomen area.

"You might pop a stitch babe, and we're close so just enjoy the ride." I guess the pet name shut him up and I see his ears turn red too. He blushes. "Romy are you blushing?" I ask him teasingly.

"I don't blush princess, I just got caught off-guard." He clears his throat while I wonder if he's trying to convince me or himself.

"Okay."

"Okay."

I open the door of the room and help him in, he stands up slowly and stands for a few moments before settling on the bed. I lay next to him, head on his shoulder and just softly play with his fingers.

"Baby my job is dangerous you know? It's unpredictable and I'm not always the nice guy. Are you sure about your decision." Like I don't know his job is scary, he was in a fudging coma days prior and I witnessed him shoot a guy straight through the head. I still try not to remember that.

"Roman I want to be with you, I choose to be with you and I love being with you. Never forget that." I reply back before feeling his lips in my forehead.

I raise my head towards my boyfriends lips the same time he lowers his lips to mine. His tongue push its way into my mouth and caress my tongue a little before exploring my mouth. I think I'm better at kissing now than before, at least I don't accidentally bite Romy anymore.

"We Skype Sunday's, Tuesday's, and Thursday's and we call every other day." He suggests and I nod in affirmation before going for his lips again, which earns a chuckle from him as he gives me what I want.

Gradually I feel my boyfriends fingers roaming my skin, starting from my torso under my shirt. It feels so good, warm hands caressing my skin touching my body delicately and I can't help but arch my back as his fingers get to my nipple.

"What the hell?" I flinch a little as Jalil let's out that curse, am I that bad at it? I know I'm inexperienced in these things but no need to make me feel bad about it.

I detangle myself from him and walk towards the bathroom to hide my embarrassment.

"Baby I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting that." He tried to explain but I'm far too embarrassed to care right now. And what wasn't he expecting? The lack of meat on my body or the marks my dad gave to me the times he 'mistakenly' hit me. "The nipple piercings caught me off guard Princess, I'm sorry."

Okay maybe I do overthink things and I might have not told Romy that my nipples are pierced.

"May I see it?" I look at Romy and see the expectant look in his eyes, curiosity glazing and a smirk forming on his lips. Oh boy I didn't know body piercings turned him on so much. Gradually I raise up my shirt to expose my piercings and I hear him suck in a breath.

"They're so gorgeous, so perky and just right." He says softly and I'm incredibly turned on, I can feel myself getting hard just from his words. Although I know sex is not on our agenda right now, I can't help feeling like this when he speaks like that. "Come here baby."

My feet move closer to the bed on their own accord and I settle back next to him on the bed silently waiting for his next move.

"May I touch your tits, Princess?" I feel my cheeks heating up and blood rushing to my nether regions. All I can do is nod in agreement as his fingers lightly tweak my right nipple which incites a loud moan from me. "You have to be quiet baby or I'll stop."

Romy motions me to sit in the middle of his legs, my back to his chest as he helps me take my shirt off slowly. His arms go through my underarms to get better access to my 'tits' and he tweaks, pull, slightly rubs, flicks, and turns them over and over again. With how sensitive my nipples are, each movement had me going crazy with an unexplainable feeling. I'm trying so hard to be quiet but I'm failing miserably at it, I can only bury my face into his arms to silence my moans and whimpers.

"Turn around baby, I want to taste them." He orders authoritatively and I can't help the shivers that run down my spine. His tone is way different from his usual, it's more dominant and less suggestive now, taking charge of the whole encounter and my whole body feels hot from this.

I turn around on my knees to face my boyfriend as he keeps his eyes trained on me while sticking out his tongue and giving a lick from my pecs to my nipple. His mouth closes on it and he sucks softly with eyes still maintained on mine. Sounds are being produced and it doesn't take a genius to know they're from me.

"Dio Bono, cazzo e' incredibile" (good lord, fuck it's so incredible.) I moaned out, his warm mouth alternated and gave the other nipple the same attention. His hands grab my member through my trousers and lightly squeeze, and that pushes me over the edge.

Romy pulled my face into his chest quickly as I spasmed against him, I won't live this down if any of the soldiers heard this, but that was the least of my worries right now. After coming down from my high I feel the blush taking over my face at Romy's intense gaze.

"I thought I told you to keep it low Princess? Very naughty boy you are." With my face buried in his neck I mumble an apology before seeing him palm himself through his trousers. I look at him straight in the eyes and the bulge in his trousers and back to him, before slowly reaching for the bulge. Roman shakes his head in disagreement and once again I begin to overthink things.

"You don't want me to?" I ask quietly.

"Of course I do but when you're ready to." He replies back, I'm ready well I think I am but I don't know. However, I want to do this with him, with my boyfriend.

I reach for his bulge again and this time he allows me to. Tentatively I gently squeeze his rock hard cock which elicits a low groan from him. Romy takes my hand in his and while maintaining eye contact moves it into his briefs and slowly wraps my fingers around him. It's hard and big, my fingers don't even close around it.

"It's so big Romy." I finally let out in a state of awe at the pulsing organ in my hands.

"It's all yours too." He practically groans out and I must say I love this part of him that's in command yet still vulnerable. Romy puts his hand on mine and begins to move it on his spectacular cock. We set up a steady rhythm and I get a front row seat to see my boyfriend unravel in my hands. I fleet my thumb over the head of his member and the response that gives me tell me he likes that, so I do it again.

Meshing our lips together, he milks my mouth for what it's worth and in no time, Romy's hips buck and with a long low groan and series of curses, he cums in my hand. He looks so ethereal when he cums, muscles bulging, breathing low, and eyes shut.

He gives me some tissue paper to clean my hands and his, then we strip our underwear for clean ones before settling back down in bed.

"You did good baby." He whispers in my ear and I can't help but smile at that, he made me feel good too things my body hasn't felt before.

I don't know about tomorrow and subsequent days but for today, I cuddle closer to my boyfriend and with his arms wrapped around me I fall asleep and hopefully it's nightmare free this time.

Hehe a little boxing day gift hope you enjoyed. Happy holidays to everyone.

Anyways adios E.A.

Adios E.A.