"Do you want to break up?" Seungcheol questions in a calm tone.

Jihoon frowns, "No...but we should..."

"Why?" Seungcheol asks, "Cause of what you said?"

"Yes," Jihoon murmurs, "Exactly cause of what I said...you can't just brush it off like it's nothing! Don't be stupid, Seungcheol. When someone says they hate you, it isn't lollipops and rainbows."

"I can cause it wasn't anything," Seungcheol says, "Tell me, Jihoon. Do you hate me? Are you disgusted by the very sight of me? Do you loathe the sound of my voice?"

"No, of course not," Jihoon states.

"Then, we have no problems here," Seungcheol says.

Jihoon scoffs, "How can you make something like this seem like no big deal? Like it isn't something that could make or break our relationship..."

"Cause it isn't," Seungcheol says, "I think you're overreacting, Jihoon. What you said to me back then...you didn't mean any of it. You feel bad for saying it too. I can't be mad at you cause of that. This is nothing, Jihoon. There are a billion other things that could break our relationship and I don't think for a second this is it...but if you do...then we can talk about it later. Right now, I want you to open the door so that you can speak with someone..."

"Someone?" Jihoon questions, pushing the issue of his and Seungcheol's relationship to the back of his mind. It's something that Jihoon wishes to talk more about, but it would be better for them to do it face to face. And definitely not in front of another person. "Yes," Seungcheol says, "He's been waiting to see you, but you've refused to open the door so..."

"I'm not really in the mood to talk to anyone," Jihoon mutters.

"I promise you that you're going to want to talk to him," Seungcheol says, "Open the door." Jihoon takes a deep breath and slowly takes a step back, a tad but curious as to who it is. He unlocks the door and slowly pulls it open. Seungcheol flashes him a small smile and takes a step to the side. Jihoon eyebrows furrow in confusion as the vampire gestures to look straight. Jihoon does as he says and his mouth falls open when he sees who it is. A young man with dark brown hair is leaning against a car. He is garbed in a large oversized t-shirt and form-fitting pants. His eyes are locked on the human and there's a wide smile on his face. "S-Seokmin?" Jihoon stutters, gripping onto the door to keep himself steady.

"Hi, hyung," Seokmin calls out, waving at his brother.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"I've never seen you cry this much in my entire life," Seokmin murmurs. His hand being clenched to death by Jihoon, who has tears running down his cheeks rapidly. Seungcheol is watching the reunion of the two brothers with a soft smile on his face. The three sit in Jihoon's living room, the brothers by each other's side and Seungcheol off to the corner. "Well, how would you feel if I died only to waltz back into my living room like nothing had happened!?" Jihoon exclaims, sniffling a bit. Seokmin pats Jihoon on the back and gently wipes his tears. "I think I would be a mess," Seokmin says.

"Exactly, so shut up," Jihoon huffs.

"Same old hyung," Seokmin says, "I thought that after losing me you wouldn't be so harsh on your favorite dongsaeng."

"You've never been my favorite," Jihoon states as he starts to regain his composure. He releases Seokmin's hand and wipes at his tears. He takes a deep breath and looks to his brother, who looks offended at his words. "What happened to not choosing favorites?!" Seokmin exclaims.

"I'm your older brother. I don't need to be impartial if I don't want to," Jihoon says, "I'm not your parents who say they love all their children the same..."