Chapter 6

Hello! I am back with another chapter. Before we get into it, can we all die over the amazingness of Lee Jihoon. I am just stunned. Ruby is everything that I hoped it could be. I had no idea what to expect, but it was just everything I could possibly have wanted. I loved the love band version released yesterday too. I hope they give us more content for Ruby. Did you guys all enjoy it as much as I did? Let me know in the comments. I don't have much else to say, so please enjoy chapter 6!!!

"Hyung!" Seokmin exclaims with a wide grin as Jihoon opens the door. The young man drops his bags and rushes towards Jihoon. He grabs his older brother and lifts him into the air. He squeezes him tight, making Jihoon cough. "S-seokmin!" Jihoon whines, "Put m-me down!"

"But, it's been months since I've last seen you in person!" Seokmin says, "I'm Jihoon hyung deprived."

"I missed you too, but I can't b-breath!" Jihoon says. Seokmin's eyes widen and he quickly lowers Jihoon to the floor. He releases his hyung and flashes him a sheepish glance, "Sorry. I guess I am a bit excited."

Jihoon nods and clears his throat, "It's fine. Just don't use me as a human squishy again."

"Thanks for helping guys!" Chan exclaims as he steps into the apartment, his arm filled with his bags and his brothers. The two turn to face the youngest of the three and help him bring the stuff inside. Jihoon locks the front door as Seokmin and Chan make their way further into the apartment. "Same room as last time?" Chan asks.

Jihoon nods, "You remember where it is, yeah?" The two brothers nod and head towards the room they stayed in last time when they were last here. Jihoon's apartment isn't huge, but it thankfully has two rooms and two bathrooms. It's a good enough space to sustain the three Lee brothers. "Hey, hyung," Chan calls out from the room, "How did riding Daniel hyung's motorcycle go?"

"Ah, about that," Jihoon says, "It's a bit of a story actually." He makes his way into the kitchen and opens the fridge. He grabs three cans of soda and places them on the countertop. He shuts the fridge before taking one of the cans and opening it. He sips on it as Chan walks into the kitchen. "Oooo, did you say story?" Seokmin questions, making his way over. Jihoon nods and gestures at the soda cans, which Seokmin and Chan both take. "It started off well," Jihoon explains, "I thought that everything would be fine, but then as I'm nearing the cafe, I make a turn and I almost hit this man." Chan and Seokmin's eyes widen and they look to Jihoon, curious as to what happened next. "He was, thankfully, okay," Jihoon says, "I wanted to make up for it so I bought him a meal and we talked for a bit."

"I can't believe you almost killed someone!" Chan cries, "He didn't sue you...did he?"

Jihoon shakes his head, "He said he's a chaebol of sorts, so I was surprised, but he insisted that he was sort of glad that I almost ran into him."

"That's nuts," Seokmin says, "Who would be happy about almost being hit by a bike?"

Jihoon shrugs, "He was something else. Like he's never had jajangmyeon before and he doesn't know a lot of slang. It was kinda cute now that I think of it. Anyway...at first he was sort-of stand offish, but as we continued to chat he really started to open up to me. I don't know but it kinda felt like we connected in some way. I know we just met, but there's something about him that won't let me stop thinking about him."

"If I didn't know any better," Seokmin says, "You have a crush in him." Jihoon's eyes widen and he shakes his head. He places the soda can down and sighs, "I just met him. I can't have a crush on him. I barely know him."

"So, it's not a crush," Chan says, "But, it's definitely infatuation or something. You're attracted to the dude you almost ran over. I would know. You sound just like Seokmin hyung did when he met that guy at the park."