Chapter 15

We are back. Back again~😆. How are you all doing? I'm so excited for SVT comeback. I am like buzzing with excitement. All of the concept photos look amazing and I can't wait for more info to come out. Anyway, we are continuing our search for the source of the newborn and we all know Seungcheol is going to see it through until the very end! Let's get into it.

Seungcheol storms through the hallways searching for Advisor Woobin. He's the one usually involved with the laws of the society. He would be the one most likely heading the search for the rogue vampire responsible for the newborn. Seungcheol barely got any rest after the events of last night. He just wished to know who put Jihoon's life at risk. That's why he's currently looking for his father's advisor himself. He needs to know who the culprit is right this second or he may completely lose it. Seungcheol makes a right turn and his eyes widen when he sees Advisor Woobin exit his office. The vampire prince rushes forward with purpose in his steps. "Advisor Woobin, may I have a second of your time," Seungcheol says, "I know that you are most likely busy."

"On the contrary," Advisor Woobin answers, "I am free at the moment. What can I help you with?" The man is garbed in a dark blue floor length robe with golden embellishments and a white undershirt. There's a stack of papers clenched in the man's firm hands and his facial expression is relaxed considering there's a vampire out there that broke a law. Seungcheol frowns, wondering how he can be so calm, but pushes this thought to the side. He's here for answers. Advisor Woobin's emotional status isn't something for him to worry about. "What is the progress on the newborn vampire?" Seungcheol questions, "Have you found the culprit?"

Advisor Woobin's eyebrows furrow, "What are you speaking of your Highness?" Seungcheol frowns and stares at the man, wondering how he can have no idea what he's talking about. This type of thing fits right into Woobin's field of expertise. He would have been the first one informed about the newborn Seungcheol brought from the human world. "The newborn that was attacking someone from the human world," Seungcheol says, "You should know about all of this."

"There was a newborn in the human world?" Advisor Woobin questions, "The King never mentioned such to me. I just spoke with him last night."

"Then, you should know what is going on. My father said that he would put his men to work on discovering the culprit," Seungcheol states.

"I apologize, your highness, but I have no knowledge of any newborn," Advisor Woobin says, "Maybe, you are mistaken."

"Mistaken?" Seungcheol scoffs, "I was the one that chopped the newborn's head off of its body. I was the one who saw it drinking from a human. I am not mistaken, Advisor. If anyone is...it would be you. Are you lying to me?"

"I would never do such a thing," Advisor Woobin says. Seungcheol's eyes narrow and he takes a step closer to the advisor. There's no way that he doesn't know. The vampire in front of him is hiding something. Seungcheol can tell. Why? Is it because he was the one that turned the human? Is that why he's lying to him? Because Advisor Woobin is the culprit and he's trying to cover for himself. "I don't believe you," Seungcheol says, "Now tell me what is going on right this moment or I will not hesitate to kill you like I did with that newborn." Advisor Woobin's eyes widen and he takes a step back. He chuckles nervously, "Please...your highness...I truly am not lying. I have no idea what you speak about."

"Do you think I'm stupid, Advisor Woobin?" Seungcheol questions.

"O-of course not," The vampire stutters.

"Then, tell me everything while I can still keep my anger in check," Seungcheol growls. The vampire prince's hands clench into fists and he glares at the advisor. He steps closer to him, his presence chilling and filled with fury. The advisor doesn't speak, too terrified to even move. "Your highness!" Soonyoung calls out from down the hall, noticing the situation. He rushes over and places a hand on Seungcheol's arm, holding him back. The vampire prince glowers at his friend, "Let me go, Soonyoung."