Chapter 21

Hello readers! I hope you are well. We are finally going to see what's to come from Seungcheol. This chapter is longer, so I hope you enjoy. I won't say anything else and just let you get right into it.

Jihoon grits his teeth as he slams his fist on the door. Seungcheol is on his back, passed out. The human's nose scrunches up and he brings his hand up to knock again. Before he can, the door is pulled open. "Jihoon?" Joshua questions, "What are you doing here? Who the hell is that!?"

"Let me in, hyung," Jihoon says, "He's heavy." Joshua steps to the side and allows for Jihoon to stagger into his apartment. Jihoon makes his way over to the couch and drops Seungcheol on to it. He lets out a sigh now that the vampire's weight is off his back. Joshua gapes, "Seungcheol? Oh my goodness...your Seungcheol was Choi Seungcheol!"

"Yes," Jihoon states, "And as much as I would love to figure out how you know him as well, we don't have time for it. He arrived at my place, collapsed on the floor and is currently burning up. He told me to bring him to you. So, you need to help him."

Joshua nods, "You should go. I'll take care of it."

"I'm not going anywhere," Jihoon states.

"Jihoon..." Joshua says.

"If this is about Seungcheol being a vampire, you don't need to worry," Jihoon says, "I know." Joshua's eyes widen and he stares at his friend in shock. "He told you?" Joshua murmurs, "You're the human...oh my...how the heck did this happen?"

"Hyung," Jihoon says urgently, "You need to help him."

"Right...right," Joshua says. He moves closer to the passed out vampire and scans his body for the source of his condition. His eyebrows furrow when he notices this weird coloration near his neck. Joshua carefully tilts Seungcheol's head to the side and curses under his breath. "What is it?" Jihoon asks, taking a step closer to see what his friend found. On the back of Seungcheol's neck is this minuscule puncture and veins shaded gray that pop out against his skin. "What is that?" Jihoon asks.

"Silver," Joshua states.

"Silver?!" Jihoon exclaims, "Doesn't that kill vampires?!"

"Yes, that's why he's reacting this way" Joshua states. Jihoon shakes his head, staring at Seungcheol's body with worry. The vampire could die if they don't do something. That is if something even can be done. "Will he be okay?" Jihoon asks.

Joshua sighs, "I think so, if my observations are correct, he was injected with liquid silver. It's currently in his bloodstream."

"What does that mean?" Jihoon asks, "How can we save him?

"Blood," Joshua answers.

"Blood?" Jihoon questions.

"Yes, blood. Luckily, it seems to be a small dose of silver," Joshua says, "Seungcheol should be fine as long as he clears the silver from his body by drinking more blood. I should have some blood bags in the back. I'll go get them. You need to wake Seungcheol up."

Jihoon frowns, "Can't you just do a blood transfusion?"

"He isn't a normal human," Joshua states, "He needs to drink it, so wake him up." With that said, Joshua makes his way to the back of his apartment in search of blood bags. Jihoon sighs as he stares at Seungcheol's snoozing body. He lowers down to his knees and starts to gently shake the vampire. "Seungcheol...you need to wake up," Jihoon says, "You need blood to get better. I know you probably feel like crap right now, but if you wake up we can help you." The vampire doesn't respond, he doesn't even stir. Jihoon pushes his hair back and starts to poke at Seungcheol's side. "C'mon, Seungcheol...wake up," Jihoon pleads, "For me? Wake up for me? Please..." The human continues to call out to the vampire while also shaking and prodding him. It takes a while, but Jihoon is eventually able to get Seungcheol to open his eyes. "W-what's ha...happening?" Seungcheol murmurs loopily.