Chapter 29

I'm back everyone! I am on break from school for a bit so I'll be updating regularly. This fic will go back to fluffy stuff which I hope you will all enjoy. Cause even though this is a fic about vampires, we need some Jicheol moments. With that said, let's get on to this new chapter.

"Any news from Daniel?" Seungcheol asks.

Jihoon shakes his head, "Sorry, nothing."

Seungcheol sighs, "I had hoped that with the hunters help we would find something."

"I guess you're just going to have to wait a bit longer," Jihoon says, "It's only been a couple of days."

"I know," Seungcheol says, "I'm just worried." His father has been making major steps in their war plans. Coming up with strategies and finding ways to protect the vampires from silver. Seungcheol hadn't even bothered bringing up his new findings with his father. The King is too set on war. He's already convinced. Even if he said he's giving Seungcheol a chance to prove him wrong, it was most likely a way to get his son out of the way. Seungcheol didn't care. In the end, he is going to find who the real culprit behind this is. He is going to stop this war from happening. He has to. "I was thinking of changing our plans for this weekend," Jihoon says. Seungcheol is snapped out of his thoughts by his boyfriend. The only good thing happening during all this craziness seems to be Jihoon. The human manages to drag Seungcheol to go on dates as often as possible, stating that they'll find the secret faction eventually. But, until then, why not have some fun. Seungcheol couldn't say no and he found himself rather enjoying his time away from the society. It also did do him some good to step away from searching. "What do you mean?" Seungcheol asks, "You don't want to eat ramen?"

"No, I would love to eat ramen," Jihoon says, "I just think we should do something different. We always eat on our dates."

"Okay...what do you have planned?" Seungcheol questions.

"Amusement park?" Jihoon suggests, "It's different and I don't usually go to them, but I think it may be kinda fun. We could do all those cheesy rom-com stuff. The Ferris wheel...the Coaster of Love..."

"Is that a thing?" Seungcheol asks.

"It is in the movies," Jihoon states, "The couples ride it and suck each other's faces the entire time."

"You want our first kiss to be on a rollercoaster?" Seungcheol questions.

"I...uh...no...I mean I would love to have a first kiss, but maybe not on something called the Coaster of Love," Jihoon says nervously. Seungcheol chuckles, imagining the pink flush gracing his boyfriend's cheeks. The two have been dating for a while now, but they've yet to have their first kiss. They aren't in a rush, but it's something they both definitely want to do. Probably sooner rather than later. "Okay," Seungcheol says, "Amusement Park. Sounds fun. Let's do it."

"One more thing...what if we make it a triple date?" Jihoon says.

"Triple date?" Seungcheol questions.

Yeah," Jihoon says, "As in a date with two other couples."

"You know two other couples?" Seungcheol asks.

"Not exactly," Jihoon says, "I know two possible future couples."

"Okay. Who?" Seungcheol questions.

"Joshua and Jeonghan," Jihoon says.

"You know about the two of them?" Seungcheol says in surprise.

"Of course, Shua hyung is my best friend," Jihoon states.

"And Jeonghan is mine," Seungcheol says, "From what he's told me, they haven't been speaking to each other much."

"Yeah and Joshua is pretty broken up about it," Jihoon says.