Epilogue

Luke was excited he was finally going home, not like he wasn't happy meeting fans and performing, he just missed her.

Speaking of her, Daisy didn't know he was coming home yet. Luke told her he was coming home on Sunday, but it was Friday and he was finally on the flight back to Australia at six in the morning with the boys.

"Does Daisy know we're coming home, yet?" Ashton asked casually as he scrolled through his notifications on Twitter.

"No," Luke said as he brought his knees to his chest and opened the window blind.

"Aren't you going to tell her?" Michael questioned, eavesdropping on the two boys' conversation.

"It's going to be a surprise dumb ass," Calum huffed, joining into the conversation.

"Aw," Michael cooed, "what a fucking sweetheart."

"You'll know why I am like this when you meet the special someone," Luke laughed and patted Michaels head.

Michael mumbled some inconsiderate words that none of the other three boys bothered to listen to.

It was still dark outside as they entered Australia, the sun was starting to rise and it was beautiful. Luke wished Daisy was beside him to see this, but he shook off the thought because he would be by her side in a matter of hours.

Calum seemed to have fallen asleep and Ashton was glued to his phone while Michael was blasting his music. Luke was the only one enjoying the sunrise and he sighed.

His lips were craving her soft lips that tasted like coconut, and to hear her tell him a story about some fan fiction she read about the boys.

He knew going on tour was going to be hard, but he didn't know it was going to be this hard. Over the past couple months he nearly ended up buying a ticket back home, three times.

Luke was deciding to surprise her with some books he saw over in America and some other little gifts he found.

Luke's knee was bouncing up and down as he saw the airport coming into view, he literally couldn't wait, he just wanted to be home, home with her.

///

Daisy was sitting at home reading a book with music blasting through out the apartment.

She started reading Fangirl, and she was so involved into the story that she hadn't realized it was early in the morning. The house was dark since curtains were draped over the windows and Daisy has made herself some tea earlier, (she didn't really know how long it has been).

Her hair was in some sort of floppy bun that rested on top of her head and she had a pair of her wide, black frame glasses on. One of Luke's old tee's was adorning her chest and she had a pair of black leggings on.

Blink-182's song 'First Date,' was playing on her phone as she was turning the page to the seventh chapter. She was so anxious for Luke to come home in two days, she had to try and distract herself.

Daisy took the night off work tonight because she wasn't feeling too well. She has been having the sniffles and reoccurring headaches, she was also extremely tired. It has been very hard to sleep these past weeks since Luke wasn't there.

The bed was cold and the room was too silent, usually Luke liked to hum until he fell asleep, which made falling asleep much easier for Daisy.

It was nearly ten o'clock and Daisy was craving a warm coffee, deciding to get out of the apartment for a little, she got up to grab the keys to Luke's car and go to the coffee shop down the street.

Putting her hair into a low ponytail she quickly slipped on some shoes and opened the door.

Standing there was Luke, a bouquet of flowers in his hand and a bag with wrapping paper stuffed in it.

Luke hadn't noticed Daisy opening the door since his eyes were closed and he was mumbling some words Daisy couldn't understand.

"Luke?" Daisy said, wondering what day it was, it definitely wasn't Sunday.

Luke's eyes snapped open and his cheeks turned a bright pink which made Daisy smile widely. She immediately jumped on him and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

Luke was surprised by the unexpected actions but quickly wrapped his arms around her waist to support her body.

"Daisy," Luke smiled as he let out a breathe, "this was suppose to be a surprise but I was scared to like, open the door and stuff-"

Daisy laughed, "Shut up and kiss me."

Luke was quiet for merely a second before his lips met with hers that always tasted like coconut. He was so fucking glad that he couldn't stop smiling.

"So, where were you going?" Luke asked as his arms tightened around her waist as she tried to slide out of his grasp.

Daisy sighed, "I was going to get coffee but you being here is so much better than caffeine."

"Aw," Luke smiled, "that might've been the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me."

Daisy gasped, "Shut up! I've said nicer things than that to you."

Luke smirked teasingly, "Like what?"

Daisy thought for a few seconds, she looked at his eyes and how beautiful and bright they were. His lips were pink and full that looked a little chapped and his cheeks were flushed, and she really thought his lip ring made him look so adorable. His skin seemed darker than when he left, and he had a small little cut near his eyebrow that she knew it was probably caused from Michael being clumsy. His eyes looked tired but they seemed so energetic with an emotion.

Luke waited for her answer, and as he did he admired her features. Her hair was wrapped loosely with a black hair tie that swept over her shoulder, she didn't have any make-up on, and she looked more beautiful than ever. Dark circles were under her eyes, and he knew that was from her not sleeping because she liked to listen to him hum at night; her eyes were sparkling with some sort of emotion.

"Like, I love you," She smiled.

He smiled at her answer and left a short kiss on her lips, "and I love you."

GUYS OKAY THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED IM SORT OF HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME OF THI CHAPTER BUT THEN IM NOT BUT IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR ABOHT LIKE 3 DAYS CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE

BUT YAY IM HAPPY OKAY I LOVE YOU GUYS GO CHECK OUT MY NEW HARRY STYLES FAN FIC SOCIAL NETWORK!!!!!