38

Chapter 38

It was Tuesday morning, Daisy and Luke were cuddling on the bed watching 21 Jump Street.

Luke wasn't really laughing at most of the jokes, just letting out more air through his lips than usual. While Daisy - well Daisy was dying of laughter, she literally looked like she could die right on the spot.

Luke was still tired, but Daisy was awake and bored so he decided to get up and watch a movie with her.

It was all worth it though, he loved to see Daisy laugh. It was a melody to his ears, a melody him - and only him got to experience on this Tuesday morning at 9:42.

Luke was sad though, of course he was. He would be leaving in three days, for nearly two months.

But he knew he could skype her and text her, so he wouldn't miss her that much, but he was still going to miss her greatly.

As Luke and Daisy sat there, sharing a blanket and a bag of chips, laughing and stealing a few kisses every now and then, he realized he fucking loved her.

Luke loves Daisy. He didn't know when, or how but he just knows he does.

Luke was thinking about not telling her, because what if she doesn't feel the same?

It would just be awkward leaving for the plane, and what if she wanted to break up or something?

Luke knew be wouldn't be able to do a concert and perform in front of thousands if they broke up.

Shit shit shit.

Well, there was always the upside to how the situation could play out, but Luke sort of laughed and wondered why he was so worried.

Daisy looked at Luke and saw he had a frown set upon his face, which made her sort of frown.

"What are you thinking 'bout?"

Luke shook his head and locked eyes with Daisy, his eyes sort of going to a wild color and his head seemed to spin in never ending circles.

When Luke didn't answer she continued to question, "You look sort of sick, you feeling okay? Oh wait - not like you look gross - or like actually sick like - you just look paler than usual."

"M'fine," but Luke wasn't really okay, maybe physically he was, but his head sort of hurt from all this thinking and his heart felt like it was beating like it was trying to win some race.

"No, you're not. What's going on?"

Daisy was genuinely worried for Luke, his forehead was scrunched up in some sort of thinking manner and his grip on her hand loosened. She wanted to smooth out the crease on his forehead but she strained herself from doing so.

"Nothing, seriously."

Daisy rolled her eyes and grabbed both of Luke's hands in hers, looking at him directly in the eye.

"Seriously, what's wrong," She quickly turned off the television and turned back around to face him.

Luke bit his lip and tried to muster up some sort of courage inside of him.

Daisy felt like attacking Luke in kisses as his teeth grazed his bottom lip, but she knew this was an inappropriate time for messy kisses.

"Can I tell you something, and promise me, you'll think before you speak?" Luke found a little courage.

"'Course," Daisy nodded as she rubbed small circles onto the palm of Luke's hand.

"Okay so like - I like you - like a lot a lot. You've helped me through so much and I love you, I mean like your smile makes me smile and your laugh makes me laugh and I mean like I can be me when I'm with you and I just feel like that's what love is, when you feel happy constantly with the other person even if your fighting, like as long as we are still talking I feel complete even if you were thousands and thousands of miles away I would still want you and only you."

Daisy kept her mouth shut and just looked at Luke's blue eyes, Luke felt nervous he didn't plan that speech it just sort of tumbled out of his mouth and he couldn't stop talking even though he was mentally screaming at himself.

Daisy sort of just spaced out after Luke told her that he loves her.

She didn't know what to say, well she did, but she didn't know how to word it correctly, God.

So she kept her mouth shut for a good ten minutes and thought of how the hell to speak again, because she couldn't at the moment.

"Luke, I-"

She was cut off, "No, like - you don't have to say it back or anything I just wanted to tell you how I feel, like, I don't know."

She shut her eyes and sighed, fuck Luke had to make this harder.

"No, Luke. I love you, okay? I mean the L-word you just don't throw out there, and I haven't felt what I feel for you for anybody else and this is new to me, alright? I love you."

Luke sighed and smiled. He felt his shoulders drop out of relief as he cupped Daisys cheek in his hands and kissed the fucking hell out of her.

If this isn't love then they don't know what it is.

hi okay I dont have internet till tuesday bc we moved and the internet people are bitches and wont turn it on till they come check out the cables and stuff so I'm at applebees with free wifi updating this okay salad is coming my way bye and thanks for all the votes and views!