10

Chapter 10

Daisy practically jumped out of her chair, causing a screeching sound due to the friction of the floor and the chairs legs.

She jogged up to Luke, as he took a couple steps forward opening his arms for a hug.

Luke hid his face in the crook of her neck, her feet lifting off the ground slightly (their height difference was a real bitch).

"I swear I won't kidnap nor kill you," Luke said which made Daisy laugh slightly.

Seconds later they pulled apart, Luke holding her arms length from him.

They studied each other's faces, since it was the first time seeing each other, and Daisy couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"Wow, you're hotter than I thought."

Immediately slapping her hand over her mouth, her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

Luke laughed, "Well, I already knew you were going to be beautiful."

Daisy blushed, looking at the ground with embarrassment. Measuring the size difference between hers and Luke's shoes.

"You want to get something to drink, or are you ready to go?" Luke asked as he pointed to the cashier.

"I'm ready if you are," she smiled finally raising her head.

"Well, let's go then," he said as he opened the door, leading Daisy to his car.

"Your house or my house?" Luke questioned, shutting his door, turning on the ignition.

"Yours if you don't mind," Daisy shrugged, buckling herself in.

"Mine it is then."

Daisy and Luke were on the road, less than a minute from Luke's apartment. As Daisy sat with her head against the window, her mind was reeling with joy and happiness. Luke and Daisy were both happy to finally meet each other.

Luke pulled into the small parking lot, rushing around the car to open the car for Daisy.

"Thanks," Daisy smiled, fixing her sweatpants that hung loosely around her waist.

Luke and Daisy travelled slowly up the stairs, Luke wanting to hold the talking back until they get settled in the apartment.

Luke pulled out his key from his pocket, unlocking the door.

Daisy entered first, then Luke right after her.

And of course as the door swung open, the couples sight was three boys in front of the tv with a big bowl in the middle.

"What are you guys doing here?" Luke questioned, shocking his three friends, making Daisy laugh slightly which made Luke smile too.

an: ashton, michael, and calum are robbers juST IMAGINE ALL FOUR OF THEM IN A ROBBER COSTUME FOR HALLOWEEN WITH THE 1975 SONG 'ROBBERS' PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND WOO

double update too bc yolo