15

Chapter 15

Daisy left Luke's apartment around eleven at night. When she arrived home she hurriedly hopped in the shower and changed into an oversized tee with her hair up in a french braid.

She was exhausted from her early morning with the boys. She was also sleep deprived because of how late she had been up for.

Crawling slowly into bed, she turned off her lamp. The sheets were crisp and cold, as well as the room. Her window was opened slightly to let the night air be welcomed into the room.

Thirty minutes later (with trouble), she was drifting off into sleep.

///

Daisy laid awake, staring at the paint plastered on the ceiling to try and find figures in the dried paint.

Suddenly, a knock was heard from her living room door, that jolted her wide awake.

Jogging into the room, she stood on the couch to get a glance out the window that was positioned at the top of the door.

There stood Luke, his figure lightened by the glow of the lamp beside her door.

Opening the door, Luke immediately invited himself in.

"Luke?" Daisy asked, surprised by his sudden visit.

"Hey," Luke casually said with an odd tone.

"What are you doing here? It's like four in the morning."

He stared awkwardly at his feet, shrugging his shoulders, "I couldn't really sleep and I know you usually have trouble sleeping too, so I came here."

"Alrighty then," she pulled Luke into her room, sitting on her bed she asked, "what do you want to do then?"

He climbed into her bed, taking his usual side, "Do you think we can just sleep?"

"Oh," Daisy was sort of surprised by his suggestion, "yeah, okay sure."

She climbed into bed next to Luke, and he immediately, (and firmly) wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to his body.

Daisy was comfortable, but yet it felt strange to have another body to lay with her instead of an empty space.

She still fell asleep faster than she has for a long time except for the other time he was by her side.

an: okay okay okay I know that these have been a lot of filler chapters but I promise I'll get to the good stuff soon I just want to build up their relationship a little okay bye