20

Chapter 20

When Luke got off stage, sweaty and happy with his band mates following behind him, Daisy quickly walked up to them, giving each a hug, but she hugged Luke just a tad bit longer.

"You guys are amazing!" She exclaimed with a bright smile and the boys thanked her.

Of course, many younger girls greeted the boys as well, wanting to get a quick autograph and a picture. The boys already had a small fanbase forming.

The five of them sat at a booth, only having glasses of water and a few baskets of fries.

A couple hours later after many lame jokes and gossip sharing, Daisy decided it was late, and was going to start heading home.

"Alright guys, I'm going to start walking back home," she said, grabbing her small purse and her phone before sliding out of the booth.

"Wait, I'll drive you home, we haven't seen each other much these past two days anyways." Luke suggested.

"Well, okay then," she smiled, "bye boys!"

The boys said bye as well and of course as they were about to exit the door they faintly heard Michael cheer, "Get some Luke!"

Luke shook his head but blushed, "Don't listen to him."

Daisy laughed as well, feeling her cheeks tingle with heat, swiflty flipping Michael off before shutting the door behind her.

When they reached Lukes car, they both sat in their seats, Luke turning on the ignition before Daisy even closed her door.

"Do you know what time it is?" Daisy asked as her head leaned against the cold window.

"Around midnight," Luke told her, barely glancing at the clock on the radio.

She yawned before replying, "You can stay at my house if you want."

"Alright, I have extra clothes in the back seat anyways."

"So, has the band been signed to any labels yet?" She asked sleepily with her eyes shut.

"Yeah, we actually got signed to some label last week."

"Wait," Daisy sat up, opening her eyes, "what?"

"I just said that we got signed to a record label last week or something." Shrugging, Luke turned on his blinker.

"Luke that's big! Why didn't you tell me?" She was practically jumping in her seat out of excitement.

"I don't know, I guess it just slipped my mind." Luke smiled and shrugged as he glanced at Daisy for a brief second.

They eventually arrived at their destination, Luke turned off the car, shoving his keys into his already tight jeans.

"Luke," Daisy whined, "I don't want to get up."

"You were literally just jumping in your seat, what the hell Daisy." Luke laughed as he opened her door.

"Yeah, but now I'm tired," she huffed, slowly getting out of the car.

"You want a piggy back ride?"

Daisy looked at Luke with hopeful eyes, and Luke couldn't help but laugh at the cuteness as he knelt down on the pavement.

"Wait, you were serious?" Daisy practically screeched as her arms gracefully wrapped around his neck after shutting the door.

Luke stood up slowly, then readjusting Daisy on his back he said, "Does it look like it?"

When Luke made it to Daisys front door, he opened it without a thought, and it opened.

"You know you should really lock your door." Luke laughed as he set Daisy on the ground, pushing the door open fully.

"I thought I did."

She was confused, she swore she locked that god damn door, she even double checked to make sure it was locked before she left.

"No, Luke," Daisy said suddenly, pulling Luke by his arm, "I swear I locked it."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows, peeking inside the dark apartment again, he slowly entered, flicking on the switch next to the door.

Daisy shuffled next to him, gasping at what she saw.

The place was absolutely torn apart.

Picture frames were knocked over, the kitchen pantries were open, items were missing.

"Fucking damn it!" Daisy yelled with frustration, stress already seeming to turn her hair white.

How a wonderful night could turn so horribly wrong.

an: daisy got robbed omg

i'm so mean

oops

what a good picture (at the top) for such a sucky chapter