29

Chapter 29

The two were still up at around five, their hands still occupied with the others hand.

When their hands touched, they both blushed slightly, but Luke took that as a chance to make a move on Daisy.

So, they held hands as they watched an over obese mans corpse being examined by Bones.

Suddenly, Daisy had a craving for some hot chocolate, so she turned to look at Luke, "Luke?"

He swiftly and quickly turned his head to look at Daisy, the closeness of their faces earning a blush from the two.

"Um-" Daisy began, her cheeks flushed and voice quivering.

Her eyes flickers to his lips as his did the same, and as Luke seemed to inch closer and closer, she suddenly pulled away, untangling their hands as she stood up.

"I'm just going to, like, go outside to get a, um, breathe of fresh air." She stuttered, pulling on one of Lukes old hoodies, she quickly took a step outside.

She knew if she didn't pull away they would kiss, and she wasn't so sure she was ready for that.

Of course she liked Luke, she just didn't know if she wanted a relationship with him, actually, with anyone for that matter.

Plus, if they kissed it would be awkward afterwards. Kissing ruins friendships - it just seems to get in the way of relationships.

Daisy did not want hers and Lukes current relationship to be faltered by a kiss.

Daisy stood outside with a thin but oversized hoodie on, it was slightly chilly outside, not too much she couldn't handle, it was Australia after all.

A railway was placed along the stair case and onto the second level, which Daisy voluntarily leaned against.

She was scared to go back inside, nervous as well. Luke would probably apologize for almost kissing her, which she didn't want him to apologize, because she sort of wanted it too, well, she did want it.

Lukes front door swung open, she was sort of expecting him to come outside and talk to her.

Slowly walking up to Daisy, Lukes mind was set on one thing, and one thing only.

"Luke-" Daisy began, uncrossing her arms as she stood up straight, the feeling of the metal bar disappearing.

Luke cut her off by his lips meeting hers, she was shocked, and he was too by his own actions.

This time she didn't slither away, she slowly backed up to lean against the metal bars again as Luke placed his hands on her hips.

The kiss was pure, it wasn't formed from lust or want, it happened because of need and affection for one another.

After slowly pulling away from each other's lips, Luke rested his forehead against hers, wanting to savor the moment of joy he felt.

Daisy was relieved that fucking kiss finally happened, she's been waiting for a while, too worried to try making a move.

"Wow," Daisy whispered under her breathe, letting out a satisfied sigh.

"Now can we go back inside and go to sleep for a bit longer?" He asked as he backed up a little, only to wrap his hand around hers.

Daisy nodded, following Luke into his apartment, already seeing the television turned off, and the blanket most likely back in his room.

Neither of them turned on the light when they entered the room, already use to the placement of objects around them to be able to maneuver their way to the bed safely.

Daisy took off Lukes hoodie before she climbed into bed, immediately feeling his arm wrap around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Minutes of silence passed, but Daisy still had a thought racing through her mind.

"Luke?" She whispered, afraid he was already asleep.

Luke hummed for a sign that he was still awake and listening to her.

"What does this make us?"

"Whatever you want us to mean." He answered, placing his head in the crook of her neck to place a short kiss to her jaw, "Somewhere hopefully above the friend level." He added.

Daisy nodded, trying to be closer to him in any way possible.

She definitely wanted to be more than 'just friends' too.

an: they kissed #otp I need ship names

fyi they aren't officially dating just wait