27

Chapter 27

Luke didn't know fully what has gone down between Daisy and her mother, he knew the basics but not the full story.

He wasn't planning on knowing until Daisy was ready to tell him, and she wasn't.

So, as Daisy silently let wet tears travel down her cheeks, and drip off her jaw line, Luke grabbed a blanket that was already resting on the couch and sprawled it across the two bodies, resuming to the show on the television.

Pieces of Daisys hair were victims of her tears, slowly getting wet as she cried, and Luke noticed that.

"Can I do your hair?" He asked as the show was buffering.

Daisy laughed after confirming to herself of what he just said, "Why?"

Luke shrugged, "Please, I'll make it pretty."

"Yeah, sure, you can try," Daisy sat up, wiping the skin that has witnessed her tears and turned around so her back faced Luke.

It took fifteen minutes for Luke to do a Dutch braid on Daisys hair, but the result was pretty good for him.

Taking a picture of the braid, he mumbled compliments to himself of 'how great of a hair stylist he was'.

"Now can we continue watching Bones? I found a site where they have season ten and its episodes that have already aired."

"Gosh, you're obsessed with this show," Luke gently pulled Daisy so she was partly on his lap but was still laying down.

"So? I can point out a several bones in the bodies and some fighting moves."

"Well, all I know are the filangzees and I've already watched like two seasons."

"I've watched nine and about to be almost ten."

"Whatever," he huffed, tugging the blanket over his torso.

"Plus, Booth is a hottie and seeing him get all worked up and mad is," Daisy fanned her face with her hand jokingly, "wow."

"He's famous, good luck getting him into your bed," Luke chuckled, obviously knowing that Daisy was joking.

"I'll find a way," she said firmly and determined, Luke just snorted and shook his head, enjoying every moment he shared with this girl.

an: Guys guys guys I have +800 reads oh Jesus is on my side yay

filler chapter bc writers block