25

Chapter 25

Sydney, Australia was known for having hot temperatures, but it was cold outside as Daisy awaited for Luke's arrival.

Her shift just ended, as she was really wanting that coffee right now.

Soon, she saw Luke's small, beaten up car driving down the road, stopping in front of her, (the front seat empty with Ashton, Calum and Michael in the back).

"I'm the princess after all," Daisy whispered to herself as she opened the door, sliding in the warm car.

"How was work?" Luke asked as Daisy buckled herself in.

"Boring."

"Here's you coffee." Ashton piped in, handing Daisy her cup of joy.

///

Daisy has been trying to quiet down the four boys as they played some video game in the living room, at 6:21 in the morning.

She had a major headache; she was tired; worn out. Giving up she huffed and went into Lukes room to go to sleep.

Changing into a oversized tee of Lukes and taking off her sweats, she crawled into the queen sized bed (which she enjoyed greatly).

Tossing and turning were her actions from 6:21 in the morning until around eight, when she finally heard the boys saying a quick good bye and the door slamming shut.

She heard Luke come into the room, him quietly closing the door behind him and tip-toeing to the other sized of the bed.

"The princess is not asleep," she grumbled, turning on her side to face Luke barely slipping under the covers.

"Have you been up this whole time?" Luke whispered, pulling the fluffy blanket over his bare torso, (she didn't appreciate that).

"Yeah, because you guys are so happy about Calum beating some level."

"Sorry, the game was hard," Luke smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, well it's been hard for me to fall asleep," Grumbling, Daisy shut her eyes, ignoring that she didn't have any pants on as Luke was in the same bed as her.

"Can we still cuddle?" Luke asked quietly.

Daisy opened one of her eyes, slightly laughing as she nodded and he pulled her into his chest.

"Gosh, your feet are cold," he commented quietly, moving his feet away from hers.

"Oh yeah?" She laughed, "So is my soul."

Luke chuckled as he laid his head in the crook of her neck, leaving a slight kiss to her jaw line, in which she fell asleep with a little, stupid smile on her lips.

///

Luke awoke to slight knocking on his door, sleepily he slid out of bed and travelled to the front door.

Opening it, he squinted his eyes only to focus on a woman, and that woman would be his mother.

"Oh, baby you look so tired, it's nearly three in the afternoon, what are you doing?" His mother asked with concern dripping from her voice.

Luke was confused at first as of why his mother visiting so unexpectedly, and then he remembered the voice mail from her that he had forgot to listen to.

And of course, as his mother was worried for her son, Daisy's voice surprised both of them.

"Luke what is goin-" She cut herself off when she saw a women around her forties standing in the doorway.

Running back into the room, she quickly slipped on a pair of sweats and one of her tee's at the same time she was trying to fix her hair slightly.

Walking back into the living room, the women and Luke were sitting on the couch, conversing.

"Oh, hey, Daisy, this is my mom, mom this is Daisy." Luke mumbled nervously as his mom stood.

"Hi sweetie, I'm Liz." Lukes mom smiled brightly at Daisy, pulling her in for a hug.

"Hi, uh, I'm Daisy." Daisy smiled nervously, wrapping her cold arms around Liz.

an: daisy met mama hemmings what

yo i have +600 reads um whAT