37

Chapter 37

It was Monday night, four days before Luke and the boys left.

Luke picked up Daisy about thirty minutes go. She was exiting the bathroom after taking a shower and drying her hair.

Luke sat on his bed, back against the headboard and hands in his laps with his head down.

"Luke?" Daisy asked as she slowly approached the bed, sensing something was wrong.

"Mhm?" Luke mumbled, still not looking up.

Daisy climbed onto the bed and got under the covers, sitting next to Luke she rested her head on his shoulder to see what Luke was staring at, and it was one of his bracelets he wore, but he was just holding it in his hands.

"What's going on?"

She examined what bracelet it was, and it was his Green Day bracelet, the one he said he had since he was fourteen.

"Nothing much," Sighing, Luke glanced at Daisy as she wrapped her arm around his.

"What are you thinking 'bout?"

"Just about how much I'm going to miss you."

It was Daisys turn to sigh, perching her chin on his shoulder to look at him Daisy let out a soft groan, "I'm going to miss you too."

"Anyways," Luke cleared his throat, "I want you to have this."

Her eyebrows scrunched together as Luke put the bracelet around her wrist.

"Why?" Daisy asked as she twisted the object around her thin wrist.

Luke shrugged, "I just do."

"You know we will see each other again when you come home, right?" Daisy was getting a little nervous now, what if he was planning to break up with her or something and this is just a little farewell present?

"I know," Luke shook his head as he smiled at Daisy, "-and I'm still going to want you to have that when I get back. It's just a little gift, yeah?"

She nodded before she planted a soft kiss on his jaw, "Okay."

"How long are you going to be gone?" Daisy asked as she cuddled up next to Luke, him wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Nearly two months, but I'll probably come to visit maybe three times."

Nodding, she laughed quietly, "That'll be a little hard."

"Anyways," Daisy decided to changed the subject, "-look at this tweet someone sent you."

Pulling out her phone, she quickly opened the Twitter app and typed in some fanpage.

For the rest of the night, Luke and Daisy spent their time scrolling through hilarious fan tweets and replying to most of them and laughing as they freaked out on twitter.

short chapter smh