13

Chapter 13

"Just me, well then Luke, tell me about yourself." Daisy said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Okay then," Luke began, unsure of why he even wanted to this in the first place, "well, my father left my mom when she was pregnant with me, and basically fell off the face of earth. My mother and I were basically living off of child support until my mother found a job."

"I always liked the day for child support, I got to go out to eat and get books." Daisy joked, wanting to lighten the mood.

Luke laughed, nodding his head in agreement.

"Then I lived with my mom, I sort of just got through high school and somewhere the boys and I started a band. I'm not really going for college at the moment, I just want to head towards music and get this band somewhere, you know?"

Daisy nodded, not quite what to say because she hasn't even heard them play yet.

Luke checked the time and realized it was about eleven in the morning.

"Alright then, you can go to sleep now." Luke laughed when he turned around but Daisy's eyes were already shut.

"Did you already fall asleep?" Luke asked in a hush tone, staring at Daisy to see if she was just playing around or not.

When Daisy didn't even budge, and as her breathing started to slow down, he knew she was out like a flash light.

"Well then, good night Daisy." Luke gently kissed her forehead, not caring if she was awake or not and got under the covers comfortably, and soon he was out of it as well.

"Night Luke," Daisy mumbled, clearly being awakened by Luke's touch, turning to her other side, she fell asleep again and so did Luke.

an: hey okay this was sort of rushed because I didn't finish this yesterday and I finished the end rn bye