28

Chapter 28

It's was Saturday, the 29th of November, a week and three days since Daisy has met Lukes mother.

They had a small Thanksgiving dinner at Liz's place with the boys.

Then that Friday morning they went to a couple stores for Black Friday, only purchasing a few items since Daisy was still practically broke, but Luke pitched in some money.

Daisy and Luke were currrently lounging around in Lukes apartment, Daisys 'apartment being broken into' thing still not fixed, so she just ended her lease at the apartment, and Luke practically forced her to not get a hotel and to just stay at his apartment.

Luke had just got back from some meeting he had with his manager and the band, discussing a song they will be releasing soon.

He was estactic, and Daisy was too, of course she was, but she had a side view of everything, she stood on the side of the little crowd that would always form around the boys when they were in public, asking for signatures and pictures.

She knew that this band called "5 Seconds of Summer" fame was going to last way more than five seconds of any season.

They had a fan base stimulating and enlarging over night and during the day, new songs were being written by the boys, they were becoming big, and fast.

It's not like she wasn't proud of them, she was proud, just scared and worried for herself.

What would happen when the boys are famous and start touring? What will happen when Luke forgets about her?

She definitely couldn't deal with a heart ache like that.

Luke glanced at the girl laying on top of his chest as they were sprawled across the small couch, finally watching season ten of Bones since Daisy said she, 'wasn't emotionally ready' for it.

Surely she had something more on her mind than Sweets being killed and Booth getting released from prison, and that was something important, really important.

He knew how she didn't really feel comfortable talking about how she felt and what she thought, so he kept quiet, still drawing small hearts on the bottom of her spine.

///

It was 4:26 a.m. and Daisy flicked on the light to the kitchen as she searched for a clean bowl.

She was craving Lucky Charms and her thoughts were too much to handle as she laid silently in the dark room with Luke beside her sleeping peacefully. Insomnia is a demon.

Turning on her show Bones, she put it to a soft mute and the subtitles played across the screen so she couldn't possibly wake up Luke.

Fifteen minutes later, out came a half awake and sleepy Luke with a blanket draped over his arms, awoken by a missing body in his bed that he was trying to cuddle with.

"Why are you up?" He asked as he sat down beside her.

"The usual," shrugging, she turned up the volume to the television since Luke was awake now.

"You need to get to sleep, Daisy." Luke said, worry laced into his tone.

"I can't, I'm not tired. You just go back to bed."

Luke shook his head, disagreeing with Daisys suggestion.

"I'll just stay out here then," Luke sighed as he rested his feet on the coffee table, bringing Daisy into his side and throwing the blanket over them.

Daisy nodded, too tired to try and make him go back to bed without her.

Somewhere during that dark morning, with the only light shining was the television, their hands got intertwined and both of them finally realized that they have feelings for the one sitting next to them.

an: I have +900 reads, almost 1k wtf guys holy lord