32

Chapter 32

Two weeks later.

The band just found out they were going on tour, and with One Direction.

Luke and his friends were jumping around and practically screaming as they exited the building of where they just found out the big news.

Daisy was leaning on a wall, and as soon as she saw Luke she hurried over to him and asked what had happened.

"We're going on tour, with One Direction!" Michael spoiled the big announcement for Luke.

Luke wanted to tell Daisy.

Her eyes widened in shock and her lips formed a huge grin, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you guys!"

She wrapped her arms around Luke and quickly kissed his lips, still feeling the indescribable sensation that ran along her skin.

"When are you guys going? Oh my gosh, are you going the U.S.? Wait, what am I saying of course you are, you're going with One Direction."

The group of five started to walk towards Luke's car, and when they all piled in Calum answered her question.

"In a month or so, and yeah to the U.S. and a couple other places, but we won't know the full details 'till another week or so."

"My heart hurts so much you guys," Daisy joked and the boys laughed, Ashton patting her back jokingly.

Daisy was so happy for the boys. They worked hard on their music, they deserved to be going on tour.

Paparazzis have already been on their case since nearly a month ago when Louis sent out a tweet about the boys.

The boys constantly had annoying, obnoxious people with cameras around them this past week. Last night, Luke and Daisy could hardly exit the small super market from getting ice cream.

She knows it'll be worse when all nine boys are together in the U.S.

She dropped the fucking tub of ice cream because of the annoying paps last night, and she swears if any of those stupid paps make Luke drop his ice cream or anything else for that matter, she will be killing someone.

Daisy hated paparazzi.

///

It's been a week since the boys and Daisy found about the upcoming tour, and Luke noticed Daisy has been sort of distant and out of it since then.

Luke and her were currently cuddling on the old worn out couch watching Ice Age: Continental Drift.

"Daisy, what's wrong?" Luke was worried for his girlfriend, (he still wasn't use to that term).

She shrugged, mumbling something around a, "Nothing."

Luke turned the television off, tilting her chin to look at him, more determined to get something out of her, "What's going on?"

"I'm just worried about you. I'm scared of what's going to happen to me when you leave, and most importantly what's going to happen to us."

Tears formed in her hazel-brown eyes, and Luke instantly felt like someone stabbed him in the heart. He hated when Daisy cried, and he hated it even more when it was basically because of him.

"You want to know what's going to happen to us?"

Daisy whispered a short and barely audible, "What?"

"Our relationship will grow stronger. I know it's going to suck spending our first couple months together as a couple apart. But when I get back we can officially move in together in a new house, get a dog or a cat or a bird, whatever you want. All I'm asking from you is to just stay with me, because I don't think I could handle you leaving."

Daisy was silently letting tears fall from her eyes, her cheeks were red, but not from embarassment.

She didn't want to leave Luke, she didn't want to think about it either.

Nodding, she slowly cupped Luke's jaw and kissed him with every drop of passion she had in her.

When a tear slipped from Daisy's nose onto Luke's lip, it stung his lips like hell fire.

lol idk what I think about this.

But this story will be ending in a couple chapters, there wont be a sequel so yeah.